Official Xperia Z Thread

wolvie77

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
2,147
Reaction score
15
Hi! All. Is the recent firmware 10.4.1.B.0.101 the one that causes the battery drain due to google play services?
 

hush66

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2001
Messages
6,703
Reaction score
0
Hi! All. Is the recent firmware 10.4.1.B.0.101 the one that causes the battery drain due to google play services?

No, that's still on Android 4.3. It's the KitKat firmwares that has the battery drain issue.
 

dreamz13

Master Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
3,445
Reaction score
21
will give it a try, thanks.

Just remember: after deactivating Google Now, uninstall the Google Play updates to go back to factory mode. Even though the updates will come back, but the Google Play services should not cause any problem now, as long as u don't go n touch Google Now again.
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Hi guys. I hope there are still some Xperia Z users here. I need some feedbacks. Recently I notice my Z will suddenly vibrate but there is not emails or messages coming in. It kinda freaks me a bad feeling that the phone may be dying soon.

Can anyone advise what is happening?
 

Ralphel

Master Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
4,573
Reaction score
109
Hi guys. I hope there are still some Xperia Z users here. I need some feedbacks. Recently I notice my Z will suddenly vibrate but there is not emails or messages coming in. It kinda freaks me a bad feeling that the phone may be dying soon.

Can anyone advise what is happening?
if started since last Saturday then dun be alarmed :p
 

LameEntertainer

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
2,072
Reaction score
12
sorry if i missed it.

any cheap methods/place to replace the charging port cover flap? mine cannot close properly...
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Hi guys. I hope there are still some Xperia Z users here. I need some feedbacks. Recently I notice my Z will suddenly vibrate but there is not emails or messages coming in. It kinda freaks me a bad feeling that the phone may be dying soon.

Can anyone advise what is happening?

no one experiencing this???
 

hachi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2000
Messages
45,182
Reaction score
13,755
Currently what is the market value for Z without warranty? Dropped mine and LCD cracked. Maybe buy back Z for secondary phone.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top