Official Xperia Z Thread

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Ya, its just the 1 update so far... the latest version is the same version 10.1.A.350... seems more like an update to fix/optimize 4 particular apps/bug in your phone. Not a major one, you are not missing anything, not to worry.

Strange. You all keeping have firmware update but there is no update for me.
 

sunnycrowe

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
1
10.1.a.1.350 is stil shown on my notif bar... But when I plug in pc, the update stopped halfway n got error..
 

Pr0t0type

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2001
Messages
5,015
Reaction score
0
I have received the update too. Not sure what is fixed, the build number is same as before update :s22:

Want to check if you guys having problem playing music. I kept getting random pauses/stuttering while listening. No background apps running and tried on Walkman and Poweramp apps, all same problem. Its as if there is a sudden CPU spike.
 

IceShelterX

Master Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2005
Messages
4,607
Reaction score
27
I have received the update too. Not sure what is fixed, the build number is same as before update :s22:

Want to check if you guys having problem playing music. I kept getting random pauses/stuttering while listening. No background apps running and tried on Walkman and Poweramp apps, all same problem. Its as if there is a sudden CPU spike.

Try play game.
 

~onion~

Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2009
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
I have received the update too. Not sure what is fixed, the build number is same as before update :s22:

Want to check if you guys having problem playing music. I kept getting random pauses/stuttering while listening. No background apps running and tried on Walkman and Poweramp apps, all same problem. Its as if there is a sudden CPU spike.

Hmm think i having the same issue. Thought it was my mp3 files :s22:
 

Pr0t0type

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2001
Messages
5,015
Reaction score
0
Seems like the problem happens when wifi is turned on. I tried disabling wifi, using only 4G and the music playback is smooth without stutter despite trying to create some load like heavy surfing.
 

IceShelterX

Master Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2005
Messages
4,607
Reaction score
27
Seems like the problem happens when wifi is turned on. I tried disabling wifi, using only 4G and the music playback is smooth without stutter despite trying to create some load like heavy surfing.

Hmmm... weird problem... wifi taking so much processing power? :s13:

I dont listen to music from phone at home so dunno. but always surfing while listening music on the go... no problem at all..
 

kenacheated

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2012
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
My xz suddenly loses the sound although I never changed any settings. The sound only comes back when I restart the phone :(

Does anyone have the same probs?
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
My xz suddenly loses the sound although I never changed any settings. The sound only comes back when I restart the phone :(

Does anyone have the same probs?

I think all these bugs are from JellyBean as it is not stable, guess the 4.2 will fix all these issues. =:p
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top