Official Xperia Z Thread

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
8,692
Reaction score
12
Only charge bro, the salesman tell me use airdroid app, wireless transfer of files while my phone docks and charge.

No, you cannot use the dock to transfer data as there will not be any connection if you connect the cable to the PC instead of the charger.

I just tested and confirm on that.

Anyone here recently recontracted with Singtel and received the free NFC speaker? Would like to know which Singtel shop is it. Thanks :D
 

wolvie77

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
2,147
Reaction score
15
Hi! Guys. How come the playlists i copy to the Xperia using Media Go does not appear in my xperia? only the songs went in but not the playlist. I did check the playlist option when i want to sync. Even the photos did not sync.

anyone can help or is there alternative way to sync itunes playlists to the phone?
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Guys, ask u all. I am trying to add default calendar widget to home screen. But it always turn out to be agenda instead of the 30/31 days format. How come can't choose if I want agenda or calendar de???
 

dreamz13

Master Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
3,445
Reaction score
21

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
the default calendar don't have the monthly format widget. I suggest you use something like Jorte: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.johospace.jorte

Thanks for the confirmation and recommending Jorte. I quite like it, a little cute. :D


I have a new qns. Paiseh ah... :p


8598547202_824f3ed0a5_z.jpg

I notice my 3G data doesn't seem to activate. From the power toggle can see the 3G is on le, but see the top don't have the data icon leh... :(
Is there some settings I am missing???
wifi is ok though
 

N3wXTyp3

Master Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
3,965
Reaction score
1
Thanks for the confirmation and recommending Jorte. I quite like it, a little cute. :D


I have a new qns. Paiseh ah... :p


8598547202_824f3ed0a5_z.jpg

I notice my 3G data doesn't seem to activate. From the power toggle can see the 3G is on le, but see the top don't have the data icon leh... :(
Is there some settings I am missing???
wifi is ok though

Are you on starhub?

If you are please google for Starhub APN and add it manually.
 

hunter129

Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
254
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the confirmation and recommending Jorte. I quite like it, a little cute. :D


I have a new qns. Paiseh ah... :p


8598547202_824f3ed0a5_z.jpg

I notice my 3G data doesn't seem to activate. From the power toggle can see the 3G is on le, but see the top don't have the data icon leh... :(
Is there some settings I am missing???
wifi is ok though

Try Internet Settings option, it will download the necessary settings for your 3G Data connection, aka APN settings for your Telco (SingTel, M1 or Starhub).

It's under Settings > Device (Xperia) > Internet Settings

Hope this helps. :)
 

tikokia

Master Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2009
Messages
3,326
Reaction score
110
anyone still needs the black dock?
i have one to let go,
can see my thread in mobile phone bazaar
 

shin7829

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
7
After washing my phone.
The speaker volume is softer .

Is it normal?

Will it be restored to the same volume after a few days?
 

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
20,551
Reaction score
6,445
I have a question on the app "battery guru" it monitors synching activities and if there's no automatic synch on means it does not really save much battery right?

also why the software is always in "learning mode" even after 2-3 days is it really working or worth trying?
 

Ah Huat

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
0
This rom is rooted, deodexed and zipaligned JB 4.1.2 stock (10.1.A.1.434 NL) firmware. The deodexed rom should solve all problems with mods from themes & apps section. It's not based on demo firmware!

Finally rooted with deodexed rom and I have 4G now instead of the previous 3G :D
 
Last edited:

Ah Huat

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
0
I have a question on the app "battery guru" it monitors synching activities and if there's no automatic synch on means it does not really save much battery right?

also why the software is always in "learning mode" even after 2-3 days is it really working or worth trying?

You need to use your phone very very often :s13:

I have previously also install this but I uninstall it liao cos I don't like the auto on wifi :s13:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top