Official Xperia Z Thread

theachu

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2000
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
hush66 wrote:
You rooted your phone using this? If so, you need to delete the data/usf folder, for NFC to work again.
my data folder is empty, but still nfc cannot switch on


install file explorer (with root) so that you can view data/usf from system root directory.
using normal file explorer (without root) would not be able to view system root directory.
 
Last edited:

DoraemonBoi

Master Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
4
I wash my phone today... than you know, after washing the speaker will become very soft right, after 1 - 2 hours ok liao. But after 1-2 hour my speaker become louder, but the sound cmi leh... I think speaker spoil liao...
 

xgwei

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2001
Messages
6,549
Reaction score
13
Whenever I remov the phone off dock, it stil show the clock mode n I hav to press back button to wake the phone up... And it goes to this irritating facetime mode or wat rubbish.. Had to press back few backs to go back to my normal mode


u must go to smart connect and select the events tab, got the option for charging dock.. then u select start application to none. or u can disable that event.
 

DXMachina

Banned
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
6,259
Reaction score
0
I'm not sure if this is normal for the bros here, but in my Contacts List, all the photos of my contacts are in super low resolution. Is there any way to rectify this?
 

aireth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
15,475
Reaction score
78
phone just got a message and prompted me to dl an update

i just did.

installing the update package now. about 8mb size.

wonder what changes does it do to our phone

Just installed too but no idea what are the changes...i hate it when there's no change log.
 

gab123

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2005
Messages
1,403
Reaction score
0
been using jap Xperia Z. just upgrade to build .333 yesterday, n now my display there have the white balance
 

aireth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
15,475
Reaction score
78
Just found that the update reinstalled all the useless apps like Linkin, Twitter News etc again.

Now on 10.1.A.434
 

gab123

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2005
Messages
1,403
Reaction score
0
screenshot2013033016125.png

screenshot2013033016131.png

screenshot2013033016132.png
 

gab123

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2005
Messages
1,403
Reaction score
0
must root than have mah, so if my firmware have it without rooting, think next update might have it
 

rclios

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2010
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

Some questions to ask. Planning to buy this Z but have some concerns on the power flaps. Would this flap break or become loose in due time.

If I use docks, would it mean that I would not be able to use a case with the Z?

How would the docks be powered? Does it come with additional power source? Cos I may need 2 docks, 1 in office and 1 at home.

Thanks!
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Most of the sony apps removed.CPU control integrated in the settings,white balance settings too..Fast and smooth :D PRE-ROOTED :s13:

Hi all,

Some questions to ask. Planning to buy this Z but have some concerns on the power flaps. Would this flap break or become loose in due time.

If I use docks, would it mean that I would not be able to use a case with the Z?

How would the docks be powered? Does it come with additional power source? Cos I may need 2 docks, 1 in office and 1 at home.

Thanks!

Hi, I can say that the flap is not so flimsy as some has claimed as the material used are Quito thick and tough, it is just that most of them worry on their part that the flap will give way.

Before I get my dock, I have been taking out and putting back the flap to charge when in office and reach home after work. No issues with the flap at all.

If you put the case then it will not sit well on the dock so you will need to remove the case when charging via the dock. The dock will out come with additional charger so first dock, you will use back the default charger and cable which comes with the phone then 2nd dock, you can either get any adaptor of less than 1.8A or you can get another set of Quick Charger, EP881 like what I did to put in office with the dock.
 

sunnycrowe

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
1
The flaps are very sturdy type for daily opening for charging.... unless you intend to use the phone for more than 2 years, i tink there is no worry of flaps being worn out due to wear n tear...

many of us will change phone within 2 years to re-contract... and technology is moving so fast, new phones are released fast n furious...
 

cuteoz

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
61
Reaction score
3
is the Sudden Death issue resolved with the new service pack?

I would like to know that as well!!!

Sigh :|

My one did this twice this week, deep sleep then volume + power bring it ok.. not too bad.. dont want it to happen again.. it seem like a software issue?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top