Official Xperia Z Thread

Micki78

Banned
Joined
Nov 13, 2010
Messages
3,868
Reaction score
0
Hi thinking of getting xZ.

My main purpose is photo taking my 2 precious baby, video, radio.

My current phone is blackberry torch and I would say it fail me. Photo taking is slow, unclear. How xZ fare? Also is xZ the only phone that can hd video recording? How about sn2 or s3?

Also van xZ be use underwater for teacher taking etc? Sorry to ask all this as am not so tech savvy.... Haha.
 

DoraemonBoi

Master Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
4
I noticed this new problem occuring today. I have the 3G data on, then lock screen. But when I unlock screen, I notice both 3G and wifi is on, thus the wifi will "overwrite" the 3G.
Anyone else has this problem, and has solution??? :(

did you turn on location-based wifi?
 

DoraemonBoi

Master Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
4
Hi thinking of getting xZ.

My main purpose is photo taking my 2 precious baby, video, radio.

My current phone is blackberry torch and I would say it fail me. Photo taking is slow, unclear. How xZ fare? Also is xZ the only phone that can hd video recording? How about sn2 or s3?

Also van xZ be use underwater for teacher taking etc? Sorry to ask all this as am not so tech savvy.... Haha.

Almost all the phone can do HD video recording. SN2 and S3 camera a good. Sony is good to since SN2 and S3 camera sensor is most probably made by Sony. XZ performance task smooth and get the job done.
 

anhyeuem

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
2,179
Reaction score
0
they install something on their side I juz need to reboot router. read from another foeum they got new firmware to solve the issue. can call & tell them abt xperia causing router to reboot. they will know what is the issue de.

Hi which model of Pace router u are currently using? If its just firmware then I think they will push and we just have to reboot.
 

Micki78

Banned
Joined
Nov 13, 2010
Messages
3,868
Reaction score
0
Thanks. I referencing from YouTube and is it seem the display of xZ is kinda dull and color is not that strong rich like samsung. Can it be adjusted?
 

cuteoz

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
61
Reaction score
3
Thanks. I referencing from YouTube and is it seem the display of xZ is kinda dull and color is not that strong rich like samsung. Can it be adjusted?

In person it looks very nice... nice n sharp, compared with other screens even butterfly, butterfly screen also nice but no back light like Sony.
 

wolvie77

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
2,147
Reaction score
15
Any alternate photo album /gallery to recommend to replace the stock album app? I looking for one that displays photos in albums & can be used to assign photos in apps such as contacts, whatsapp etc
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Most of the sony apps removed.CPU control integrated in the settings,white balance settings too..Fast and smooth :D PRE-ROOTED :s13:

Any alternate photo album /gallery to recommend to replace the stock album app? I looking for one that displays photos in albums & can be used to assign photos in apps such as contacts, whatsapp etc

You can try QuickPic, it is not bad.
 

CoolSilverRider

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
603
Reaction score
0
Brother, can send me the link to download, thanks. =:p

Oops, I almost forgot about the game link for you.

Remember to uninstalled your existing Ravensword first, also delete your previous saved data at, android\data\com.crescentmoongames.ravenswords2

Copy my com.crescentmoongames.ravenswords2 to android\obb\
And then you install my .Apk file.
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Oops, I almost forgot about the game link for you.

Remember to uninstalled your existing Ravensword first, also delete your previous saved data at, android\data\com.crescentmoongames.ravenswords2

Copy my com.crescentmoongames.ravenswords2 to android\obb\
And then you install my .Apk file.

Brother, please ignore my previous PM on the instruction of the folder location.

Just saw your reply here only. =:p
 

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
13,742
Reaction score
0
In person it looks very nice... nice n sharp, compared with other screens even butterfly, butterfly screen also nice but no back light like Sony.

Nah..Butterfly's screen is better. I used to own it.
Changed to XZ because I wanted LTE and Butterfly also couldn't support Thai AIS 3G network, which pissed me off big time as I travel to Bangkok frequently for business.

If only Butterfly has LTE...
 

DoraemonBoi

Master Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
4
Oops, I almost forgot about the game link for you.

Remember to uninstalled your existing Ravensword first, also delete your previous saved data at, android\data\com.crescentmoongames.ravenswords2

Copy my com.crescentmoongames.ravenswords2 to android\obb\
And then you install my .Apk file.

what game is that? Maybe I can dl also :s13:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top