hush66
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Aug 13, 2001
- Messages
- 6,703
- Reaction score
- 0
thx for sharing. unfortunately, i using go launcher ex & it doesn't allow me to add that widget
I use Widgetsoid.

thx for sharing. unfortunately, i using go launcher ex & it doesn't allow me to add that widget
I use Widgetsoid.
so far I have tried a number of GPS widgets, all will bring you to the GPS settings.tried it but still takes me to settings for GPS & NFC. thx for helping though.
Listening to this now the sound also solid solid boon pee pee boon gao joo koon
.... though the sound quite good..... watch U tube also..... compare with S3.... S3 no match....Hi Ah Huat...... act-cherly whats wrong with the XZ sound??? I borrow my fren phone... turn volumn max, put cheapo earphone.... nbzzz nearly go deaf???.... though the sound quite good..... watch U tube also..... compare with S3.... S3 no match....
Anyone having trouble with hotmail and outlook app? I can't login to get any mail. But browser works!
The app has problems. Me too.
Currently using my ICRAP 4 for mails 1st.
Thanks! Fedup. Hotmail was working fine til the outlook "upgrade".
bo... using jarvis theme.Anyone here get to use facebook home?
Thanks! Fedup. Hotmail was working fine til the outlook "upgrade".
Hi, anyone can tell me how to view other folder in the default xperia z email app?
Anyone having trouble with hotmail and outlook app? I can't login to get any mail. But browser works!