Official Xperia Z Thread

castafarian

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2001
Messages
5,755
Reaction score
170
Hi folks, is it normal for the transfer of files from PC to phone's internal memory (not SD card) to be somewhat slow? I connect the phone as a media device to the PC running on win7.
 

x3nor_S

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
178
did anyone face this issue? as i enable xperia chinese input keyboard cause sometimes i need to reply text msg in chinese.

As i find the google voice typing icon on the keyboard very irritating, so i disable it. however after a few hours the voice typing icon came back without me enabling it. went to google and realise its a bug. anyway to fix this?
 

shadey

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
6,780
Reaction score
721
did anyone face this issue? as i enable xperia chinese input keyboard cause sometimes i need to reply text msg in chinese.

As i find the google voice typing icon on the keyboard very irritating, so i disable it. however after a few hours the voice typing icon came back without me enabling it. went to google and realise its a bug. anyway to fix this?

I use a different keyboard. ;-)
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
did anyone face this issue? as i enable xperia chinese input keyboard cause sometimes i need to reply text msg in chinese.

As i find the google voice typing icon on the keyboard very irritating, so i disable it. however after a few hours the voice typing icon came back without me enabling it. went to google and realise its a bug. anyway to fix this?

I am using the Chinese keyboard and in phonepad mode as typing with one hand is faster too. I find the default international phonepad is kind of stupid as when you type Ya in T9 mode, it will come out Wa but no Ya.

I also disable the Voice typing and never encounter it to be appear again.
 

yhw22

Master Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2002
Messages
4,927
Reaction score
369
did anyone face this issue? as i enable xperia chinese input keyboard cause sometimes i need to reply text msg in chinese.

As i find the google voice typing icon on the keyboard very irritating, so i disable it. however after a few hours the voice typing icon came back without me enabling it. went to google and realise its a bug. anyway to fix this?

Me too. After many tried also same.

Finally, found a solution: Settings --> Language & Input --> Xperia Chinese keyboard --> Voice input --> Select Off

By uncheck Google voice typing will not solve the problem.
 

x3nor_S

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
178
Me too. After many tried also same.

Finally, found a solution: Settings --> Language & Input --> Xperia Chinese keyboard --> Voice input --> Select Off

By uncheck Google voice typing will not solve the problem.

thanks bro!! i shall see if it appears again. sian i am still waiting for my screen protector ordered from Qoo10. anyone know where can get cheap screen protector? like less than $5 for front?
 

Dr.Quattro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2011
Messages
16,647
Reaction score
0
Guys, I enabled my xperia chinese keyboard in settings: language and input but the toggle button to switch between English and chinese is not showing up.

How do I solve this?
Thanks:D
 
Last edited:

x3nor_S

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
178
Guys, I enabled my xperia chinese keyboard in settings: language and input but the toggle button to switch between English and chinese is not showing up.

How do I solve this?
Thanks:D

settings -> language & input -> under default click xperia chinese keyboard.

then you can toggle between eng and chinese :)
 

Turquoise!

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
11,592
Reaction score
0
I can't receive 3G/LTE on my XZ, called starhub and the CSO told me to do something on the APN but still it don't work. The only time I can surf internet is at home when I have access to WiFi, once I step out of house good game, only voice call.

Anybody got this issue? Starhub say they're waiting for their back end engineers to find out what's wrong but it's taking too long..
 

diamond96

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2010
Messages
991
Reaction score
0
I can't receive 3G/LTE on my XZ, called starhub and the CSO told me to do something on the APN but still it don't work. The only time I can surf internet is at home when I have access to WiFi, once I step out of house good game, only voice call.

Anybody got this issue? Starhub say they're waiting for their back end engineers to find out what's wrong but it's taking too long..


Did you download the settings for Internet ?

Go to " Settings " then look for " Xperia ". ( Just scroll down 2 boxes once in the settings )
Download the settings see if it works.
 

Turquoise!

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
11,592
Reaction score
0
Did you download the settings for Internet ?

Go to " Settings " then look for " Xperia ". ( Just scroll down 2 boxes once in the settings )
Download the settings see if it works.

Damn that worked like a charm :eek:

Thank you very much diamond96, god bless.

:s34:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top