Official Xperia Z Thread

seowbin

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2001
Messages
73,114
Reaction score
1,705
when u complain, you will give your details mah

if they arrange for you a replacement, you go there, they will know what to do

simple thing.. call is definitely the fastest.
 

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
I really no idea what is wrong with my phone le. Until this morning when I woke up, the power button still no good. But later into the afternoon it seems a lot better le. The button is a little bit not sensitive, but overall everything can still do normal. Like this I cannot bring to Sony care centre to repair leh... In 2 days, its spoil and ok, and spoil and ok, really dunno when it will stop...
 

DoraemonBoi

Master Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
4
I really no idea what is wrong with my phone le. Until this morning when I woke up, the power button still no good. But later into the afternoon it seems a lot better le. The button is a little bit not sensitive, but overall everything can still do normal. Like this I cannot bring to Sony care centre to repair leh... In 2 days, its spoil and ok, and spoil and ok, really dunno when it will stop...

Just send it in for repair. I am sure they know what to do lor. :s13:
 

sunnycrowe

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
1
Sometimes when I open browser, the chrome pop up. I had to close it n reopen browser then dolphin pop out. How do I set dolphin as default browser?
 

dreamz13

Master Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
3,445
Reaction score
21
Sometimes when I open browser, the chrome pop up. I had to close it n reopen browser then dolphin pop out. How do I set dolphin as default browser?
haven't used dolphin for a while, but have u checked the setting inside dolphin to see can set to default browser?
 

Ralphel

Master Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
4,573
Reaction score
109
Done and tested working, thanks!

Initially thought its new feature from the new os version, check here check there cannot find, haha.
it's a feature tat only the new os camera support
dun think will work on earlier os camera

edit:
btw u can get more app from sony select
 

Hinata76

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2002
Messages
26,225
Reaction score
0
sold my xperia Z just now for $420...

getting Z1 tomolo..for $600..local set 1 year 1 month warranty..worth it boh?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top