Official Xperia Z Thread

wolvie77

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
2,147
Reaction score
15
You may have connected the phone too early. What I normally do is to select the flash file first, then wait until the prompt comes up for me to connect my phone, before I actually connect the phone via flash mode.

So i should start flashtool first, select flashmode, then select te firmware,then plug my phone to PC then click flash?
 

hush66

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2001
Messages
6,703
Reaction score
0
So i should start flashtool first, select flashmode, then select te firmware,then plug my phone to PC then click flash?

This should be the correct sequence: start the Flashtool program, click on the lightning icon, choose flashmode, select the appropriate firmware, click on the Flash button, let the program prepare the files, wait until a prompt appears for you to connect your device, then plug your phone to the PC in flashmode.
 

N3wXTyp3

Master Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
3,965
Reaction score
1
I know it is water resistant and not waterproof just in case.
What i did was just soap and rinse, not submerged for few good minutes or like what they used to advertised, take it to shower with me. LOL

Your case is very special lei. Never experience before.

Normally, I wash is due to very dirty. (Don't ask what I did LOL)

I dislike 1 thing, after putting into water the external speaker volume goes super soft.....
 

SlothySloth

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
1,297
Reaction score
3
using existenz how come my gps take so long to lock ar. like waited 5 minutes still no lock, inside a hdb flat though
 

Ralphel

Master Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
4,573
Reaction score
109
has the recent google play service update (ver 5) fixed the battery drain issue for u guys?
 

hueman

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2000
Messages
2,118
Reaction score
4
I have tried, but since I am overseas, and didn't have data access, i can't tell the difference.
 

dreamz13

Master Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
3,445
Reaction score
21
has the recent google play service update (ver 5) fixed the battery drain issue for u guys?
I managed to fix my batt drain the first time round. But after the upgrade to Google Play services, I notice Google Play Services straightaway shot up to the top of the batt usage. So I believe the problem is not solved. Luckily I managed to fix it again by uninstalling the updates to Google Play. Even though the updates to Google Play will reinstall after a while, but I no longer see Google Play services anywhere near the top of the list.
 

Ralphel

Master Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
4,573
Reaction score
109
I managed to fix my batt drain the first time round. But after the upgrade to Google Play services, I notice Google Play Services straightaway shot up to the top of the batt usage. So I believe the problem is not solved. Luckily I managed to fix it again by uninstalling the updates to Google Play. Even though the updates to Google Play will reinstall after a while, but I no longer see Google Play services anywhere near the top of the list.
moi juz disable the location service when not in use
then no batt drain

even with the latest ver
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top