OLA EC @ Anchorvale

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2001
Messages
19,621
Reaction score
1,224
I would rather low-ball on the secondary mkt than to get such EC-pricing at record high price.
 

A11Glory2H1M

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
I would rather low-ball on the secondary mkt than to get such EC-pricing at record high price.

Totally agree with u. I would consider resales PC or new PC instead.

I m one of the lucky 1163 who did the e register. Too bad Ola won’t have me as one of the buyers so it will be 1163- minus 1 unless they open same as hundred palm prices then I won’t mind buying next to a hospital.

I have many reasons to reject this ec.

There is plenty of Unsold PC in the market. Even Piermont ec has many unsold units sold by a reputable builder. What makes this ec stand out? Unsold units may take 4 years to clear stock meaning with this gloomy economy better wait for cheaper condos and wait for discounts. Economic conditions are not good, retrenchment will happen and more people will be sour of job soon. Better to have a safe bank statement before committing at such high prices.

Being next to a hospital area it will be difficult to sell again next time as we live in the end times, expect more pandemic/ plagues one after another to surface.

Next, this area will be surround by another 2 schools. Sounds fantastic rite, wait till the school is completed and u try using LRT there, with the existing crowd competing to reach to hospital and the school, it will be a mad rush in the mad hours. Good luck.

Compass Point nearby sounds good? Wait but if hospital is lock down for pass thru, just walk longer round it lah, singaporean love the great Singapore workout anyway 😆

Surounded by cheaper ec which as good as new, why invest in this and waste another 4 years waiting? And resale are as good as new too.

This EC has no steam room. I hate it cos I dun like Swimming or attending classes so what good this EC can do for me? Steam room maintenance is high and a lot of Developers are doing away with this nowadays and give u other cheap benefits which sounds they are giving u a lot.

500k chandelier oh so lovely. M I going to stare the lights or wish for the fairies there to fulfil my wish of having a indoor squash court ? Or a skating ring? I would rather wish the fairies will make my wish come thru by open prices at $850 psf.

I m convinced I won’t be buying. I m waiting for the Florence Residence to drop some discounts I will buy. Any direct Developers reading this from there, pls ping me if you can drop your prices below $1200 psf😆
 

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2001
Messages
19,621
Reaction score
1,224
Totally agree with u. I would consider resales PC or new PC instead.

I m one of the lucky 1163 who did the e register. Too bad Ola won’t have me as one of the buyers so it will be 1163- minus 1 unless they open same as hundred palm prices then I won’t mind buying next to a hospital.

I have many reasons to reject this ec.

There is plenty of Unsold PC in the market. Even Piermont ec has many unsold units sold by a reputable builder. What makes this ec stand out? Unsold units may take 4 years to clear stock meaning with this gloomy economy better wait for cheaper condos and wait for discounts. Economic conditions are not good, retrenchment will happen and more people will be sour of job soon. Better to have a safe bank statement before committing at such high prices.

Being next to a hospital area it will be difficult to sell again next time as we live in the end times, expect more pandemic/ plagues one after another to surface.

Next, this area will be surround by another 2 schools. Sounds fantastic rite, wait till the school is completed and u try using LRT there, with the existing crowd competing to reach to hospital and the school, it will be a mad rush in the mad hours. Good luck.

Compass Point nearby sounds good? Wait but if hospital is lock down for pass thru, just walk longer round it lah, singaporean love the great Singapore workout anyway 😆

Surounded by cheaper ec which as good as new, why invest in this and waste another 4 years waiting? And resale are as good as new too.

This EC has no steam room. I hate it cos I dun like Swimming or attending classes so what good this EC can do for me? Steam room maintenance is high and a lot of Developers are doing away with this nowadays and give u other cheap benefits which sounds they are giving u a lot.

500k chandelier oh so lovely. M I going to stare the lights or wish for the fairies there to fulfil my wish of having a indoor squash court ? Or a skating ring? I would rather wish the fairies will make my wish come thru by open prices at $850 psf.

I m convinced I won’t be buying. I m waiting for the Florence Residence to drop some discounts I will buy. Any direct Developers reading this from there, pls ping me if you can drop your prices below $1200 psf😆

This is the 4th EC just on this road itself, rite?

However, this may not be the last EC on the same road itself.
 

nowonderkid

Master Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2005
Messages
3,485
Reaction score
1,073
Live here get free covid. Huat ah. Faster claim insurance and pay off the condo for free. Buy condo get covid.
 
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
2,562
Reaction score
318
Totally agree with u. I would consider resales PC or new PC instead.

I m one of the lucky 1163 who did the e register. Too bad Ola won’t have me as one of the buyers so it will be 1163- minus 1 unless they open same as hundred palm prices then I won’t mind buying next to a hospital.

I have many reasons to reject this ec.

There is plenty of Unsold PC in the market. Even Piermont ec has many unsold units sold by a reputable builder. What makes this ec stand out? Unsold units may take 4 years to clear stock meaning with this gloomy economy better wait for cheaper condos and wait for discounts. Economic conditions are not good, retrenchment will happen and more people will be sour of job soon. Better to have a safe bank statement before committing at such high prices.

Being next to a hospital area it will be difficult to sell again next time as we live in the end times, expect more pandemic/ plagues one after another to surface.

Next, this area will be surround by another 2 schools. Sounds fantastic rite, wait till the school is completed and u try using LRT there, with the existing crowd competing to reach to hospital and the school, it will be a mad rush in the mad hours. Good luck.

Compass Point nearby sounds good? Wait but if hospital is lock down for pass thru, just walk longer round it lah, singaporean love the great Singapore workout anyway ��

Surounded by cheaper ec which as good as new, why invest in this and waste another 4 years waiting? And resale are as good as new too.

This EC has no steam room. I hate it cos I dun like Swimming or attending classes so what good this EC can do for me? Steam room maintenance is high and a lot of Developers are doing away with this nowadays and give u other cheap benefits which sounds they are giving u a lot.

500k chandelier oh so lovely. M I going to stare the lights or wish for the fairies there to fulfil my wish of having a indoor squash court ? Or a skating ring? I would rather wish the fairies will make my wish come thru by open prices at $850 psf.

I m convinced I won’t be buying. I m waiting for the Florence Residence to drop some discounts I will buy. Any direct Developers reading this from there, pls ping me if you can drop your prices below $1200 psf��

Florence Residences most likely wont drop price cos they are more than 42% sold ady.. maybe luxury segment u will see developer start throwing in discounts, but not for mass market.. even the new one coming up at D9 , the dev is very sensible in pricing their units ady..
 

holasingapura

Master Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
3,271
Reaction score
464
Florence Residences most likely wont drop price cos they are more than 42% sold ady.. maybe luxury segment u will see developer start throwing in discounts, but not for mass market.. even the new one coming up at D9 , the dev is very sensible in pricing their units ady..

Discount also don’t really affect you. Just let the developers answer for their mistakes. 2% of 100k only 2k less commission per unit sold...
 

birmingham123

Master Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
3,014
Reaction score
77
Discount also don’t really affect you. Just let the developers answer for their mistakes. 2% of 100k only 2k less commission per unit sold...

This developer mistake is merely delaying its launch date. And unlucky due to this virus thing. But in fact, almost all sectors are affect by this virus thing anyway. Property market need to cool down abit now too, hopefully up coming site bidding, all developer will hold back and bid lower for land since they need to be more cautious now anyway. Hopefully property price will stay low for me once my unit hit mop in few more years time so that I can buy a 2nd property. In the meantime, buying stock is a better option for me now. Since I am almost fully holding cash now.
 
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
2,562
Reaction score
318
anyway, most likely dev will wait for Rivercove bounced out unit pricing and adjust theirs accordingly.. they will prob take Rivercove as benchmark and up their pricing.. the last round of dropout units ady hit more than $1000 psf ..
 

momoeagle

Master Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
2,800
Reaction score
519
This is the 4th EC just on this road itself, rite?

However, this may not be the last EC on the same road itself.

doubt remaining area will be EC.

But yes, the 4th EC and most expensive EC of all. There are however many ways and justifications to sell the dream, none of which imo can be easily proven.

By the time it can be proven, if goes up all happy. If goes down, you are too deep into it to do anything about it.

That's my thoughts.

I'm sure many of the agents are honest and sincere about their sharing. I'm just not confident of where they typically get their data source and conclusions from, typically the reports from their own "research" agencies.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top