I stay in a condo and its no big deal, whats there to be jelly about?![]()
Stop dreaming lah. Show ur condo pass. I stay hdb, no pass to show u.
I stay in a condo and its no big deal, whats there to be jelly about?![]()
Stop dreaming lah. Show ur condo pass. I stay hdb, no pass to show u.

I think 1st day launch sales numbers are not impt, what matter is how they gonna substain the numbers for the next 2 yrs. SKG is a very good example. Launch day - 235 sold, next 3 mths, less than 1 handful sold per month.
Property is not only a lifestyle choice, its also a very big investment. Unless you have rich laobei who can afford to let you buy anything you want, most people should consider the investment aspect before thinking of the lifestyle aspect.
![]()
Only kumgongs like you think stay condo is big deal.![]()
1 bedder and 2 bedders quantum still quite low. Can consider squeezing into one.Yeah it is a big deal. Thanks for gpgt. My dream is to stay condo too.
Reminds me of Treasure Crest![]()
Hahaha yes bro, you're right! Treasure Crest was one of the first projects that I was looking at. Rmbed that I was reading the HWZ thread on it, and so many inside was cry father cry mother that this project sucks la, opposite hospital la, launch day results sure ice cream la, cfm nobody wil buy de la, $700psf is for idiots to buy la, retrenchment coming la... End up I think sold close to 96% within a few mths? Then suddenly the thread silent liao hahahaha. All the then-prophets like the Hola person now suddenly disappeared... It was hilarious.
Hahaha yes bro, you're right! Treasure Crest was one of the first projects that I was looking at. Rmbed that I was reading the HWZ thread on it, and so many inside was cry father cry mother that this project sucks la, opposite hospital la, launch day results sure ice cream la, cfm nobody wil buy de la, $700psf is for idiots to buy la, retrenchment coming la... End up I think sold close to 96% within a few mths? Then suddenly the thread silent liao hahahaha. All the then-prophets like the Hola person now suddenly disappeared... It was hilarious.
Who are those members? Still around?
30% sold on launch day is considered bad result, regardless of economic conditions. Look at the number of e-applications and the end result, its clear that only a small number of buyers can afford to ignore the price tag, most will walk away after they see the high prices. They are going to struggle to sell the rest now that these fringe buyers have been exhausted.
No such members to begin with, how to be around? Lol.
He’s just sprouting rubbish to satisfy himself.
Who are those members? Still around?
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/homeseekers-homemakers-74/treasure-crest-5356321-90.html
Anyway bro, I'm stil sharing my past experience and personal opinion. It's OK to have different views.
But I just can't stand the hola-person trying to stamp his authority over everyone else, as if he/she is the only one with a brain in hwz haha..
Don’t worry, I’m still here.
Will try to talk sense.
Hey bro, paiseh if I unintentionally offended you. It was not my intention. My whole point is, everyone have a right to choose what they want to buy. Whether it's $700psf or $1200psf. And everyone also have a right to their opinion and comments. Nobody is bill gates and Warren buffett here. Hindsight is always 20/20.
However nobody should criticize or adopt a "you're wrong I'm right and I know it" attitude here. That's jus snobbish and arrogant. I guess everybody knows who. I'm referring to.
By the way, I think it speaks volumes abouyr yr character that you admitted that maybe you were not quite accurate with regard to Treasure Crest. Thumbs up for you!
Hey bro, paiseh if I unintentionally offended you. It was not my intention. My whole point is, everyone have a right to choose what they want to buy. Whether it's $700psf or $1200psf. And everyone also have a right to their opinion and comments. Nobody is bill gates and Warren buffett here. Hindsight is always 20/20.
However nobody should criticize or adopt a "you're wrong I'm right and I know it" attitude here. That's jus snobbish and arrogant. I guess everybody knows who. I'm referring to.
By the way, I think it speaks volumes abouyr yr character that you admitted that maybe you were not quite accurate with regard to Treasure Crest. Thumbs up for you!