OLA EC @ Anchorvale

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,288
Reaction score
420
I think 1st day launch sales numbers are not impt, what matter is how they gonna substain the numbers for the next 2 yrs. SKG is a very good example. Launch day - 235 sold, next 3 mths, less than 1 handful sold per month.
 

d5dude

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
14,325
Reaction score
5,677
Stop dreaming lah. Show ur condo pass. I stay hdb, no pass to show u.

2GS2MoD.jpg


Only kumgongs like you think stay condo is big deal. :s22:
 

d5dude

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
14,325
Reaction score
5,677
I think 1st day launch sales numbers are not impt, what matter is how they gonna substain the numbers for the next 2 yrs. SKG is a very good example. Launch day - 235 sold, next 3 mths, less than 1 handful sold per month.

Exactly. 30% on launch day is nothing special, many such devs will struggle to clear before TOP. Its going to take even longer now with the economy in such horrible shape. Eagle hospitality trust just defaulted on their loan due to crash in occupancy rates, do not for a moment think property prices will never fall, this is purely property agent sales talk.
 

Pokémon

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
42,824
Reaction score
221
Property is not only a lifestyle choice, its also a very big investment. Unless you have rich laobei who can afford to let you buy anything you want, most people should consider the investment aspect before thinking of the lifestyle aspect.

No rich LBB, so initially I bought thinking for investment only (ie. rent it out), but by the time I collected the keys a few years later, we decided to go for a lifestyle change too.

Now renting out HDB instead.

This is an EC thread, so not really applicable here, but just saying that I do agree with you.
 

8zaoyu

Master Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2018
Messages
3,743
Reaction score
765
Piermont & Ola are for SCs upgraders who has to top up resale levy & probably buying cos parents/in laws live nearby HDBs.
When 100Palms was at 850 psf. The first shock was psf > $1.08k @ Piermont and now OLA @ $1.150k. Next time they MOP, internal fighting out with Resale Pte Condo sales whose valuations now still stuck below ideal psf (although they can still stay put cos they bought at lower psf). How years this current ECs buyers would they like to stay in tiny apts? If only both ECs sold $50k (for the levy discount) AND lower than $1k psf, could have sold within hours, then everyone happily STAY AT NOW HOME, dream the future home.
 
Last edited:

lion888

Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2010
Messages
133
Reaction score
2
Reminds me of Treasure Crest :s13:

Hahaha yes bro, you're right! Treasure Crest was one of the first projects that I was looking at. Rmbed that I was reading the HWZ thread on it, and so many inside was cry father cry mother that this project sucks la, opposite hospital la, launch day results sure ice cream la, cfm nobody wil buy de la, $700psf is for idiots to buy la, retrenchment coming la... End up I think sold close to 96% within a few mths? Then suddenly the thread silent liao hahahaha. All the then-prophets like the Hola person now suddenly disappeared... It was hilarious.
 

holasingapura

Master Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
3,263
Reaction score
464
Hahaha yes bro, you're right! Treasure Crest was one of the first projects that I was looking at. Rmbed that I was reading the HWZ thread on it, and so many inside was cry father cry mother that this project sucks la, opposite hospital la, launch day results sure ice cream la, cfm nobody wil buy de la, $700psf is for idiots to buy la, retrenchment coming la... End up I think sold close to 96% within a few mths? Then suddenly the thread silent liao hahahaha. All the then-prophets like the Hola person now suddenly disappeared... It was hilarious.

Save your bedtime stories for your kids. In bad times like this, need people like you to bring some optimism into the forum, albeit fake news.

I’ve never commented on Treasure crest because I only joined this forum 2018 and I do not find anything wrong with the price. Rmb aunt was considering the largest units but location bad so give a skip. Keep up the fake news lion888. In fact now it’s the bulls like you that one by one disappearing.
 
Last edited:

Clazav

Master Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2014
Messages
2,579
Reaction score
485
Who are those members? Still around?

Hahaha yes bro, you're right! Treasure Crest was one of the first projects that I was looking at. Rmbed that I was reading the HWZ thread on it, and so many inside was cry father cry mother that this project sucks la, opposite hospital la, launch day results sure ice cream la, cfm nobody wil buy de la, $700psf is for idiots to buy la, retrenchment coming la... End up I think sold close to 96% within a few mths? Then suddenly the thread silent liao hahahaha. All the then-prophets like the Hola person now suddenly disappeared... It was hilarious.
 

Clazav

Master Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2014
Messages
2,579
Reaction score
485
To me 30% is the best case scenario. They got 3, 4 years to sell, why need to be worried for the developers?

30% sold on launch day is considered bad result, regardless of economic conditions. Look at the number of e-applications and the end result, its clear that only a small number of buyers can afford to ignore the price tag, most will walk away after they see the high prices. They are going to struggle to sell the rest now that these fringe buyers have been exhausted.
 

lion888

Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2010
Messages
133
Reaction score
2
Who are those members? Still around?

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/homeseekers-homemakers-74/treasure-crest-5356321-90.html

Anyway bro, I'm stil sharing my past experience and personal opinion. It's OK to have different views.

But I just can't stand the hola-person trying to stamp his authority over everyone else, as if he/she is the only one with a brain in hwz haha..
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/homeseekers-homemakers-74/treasure-crest-5356321-90.html

Anyway bro, I'm stil sharing my past experience and personal opinion. It's OK to have different views.

But I just can't stand the hola-person trying to stamp his authority over everyone else, as if he/she is the only one with a brain in hwz haha..

Don’t worry, I’m still here. :D
Will try to talk sense.
 
Last edited:

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2018
Messages
6,361
Reaction score
501
As at 22 March, about 30% of all three-bedroom, four-bedroom and five-bedroom units were sold and 10% of two-bedders. Here’s a breakdown of the units sold:

2-Bedroom – 3 out 30 units sold (10% sold)
3-Bedroom and 3-Bedroom + 1 Premium – 135 out of 422 units sold (32% sold)
4-Bedroom – 26 out of 87 units sold (30% sold)
5-Bedroom – 3 out of 9 units sold (33% sold)
The total average selling price was $1,135 per sq ft (psf). Three of the nine penthouses were transacted at above $2 million each.

Meanwhile, first-time buyers snapped 102 units, while 65 units were acquired by second-time home buyers looking to upgrade. Of the 167 buyers, 107 of them were from Sengkang in District 19, which showed the popularity of Sengkang among Singapore home buyers.


https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/pro...-ola-sells-30-of-units-at-1135-psf-on-average
 

lion888

Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2010
Messages
133
Reaction score
2
Don’t worry, I’m still here. :D
Will try to talk sense.

Hey bro, paiseh if I unintentionally offended you. It was not my intention. My whole point is, everyone have a right to choose what they want to buy. Whether it's $700psf or $1200psf. And everyone also have a right to their opinion and comments. Nobody is bill gates and Warren buffett here. Hindsight is always 20/20.

However nobody should criticize or adopt a "you're wrong I'm right and I know it" attitude here. That's jus snobbish and arrogant. I guess everybody knows who. I'm referring to.

By the way, I think it speaks volumes abouyr yr character that you admitted that maybe you were not quite accurate with regard to Treasure Crest. Thumbs up for you!
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Hey bro, paiseh if I unintentionally offended you. It was not my intention. My whole point is, everyone have a right to choose what they want to buy. Whether it's $700psf or $1200psf. And everyone also have a right to their opinion and comments. Nobody is bill gates and Warren buffett here. Hindsight is always 20/20.

However nobody should criticize or adopt a "you're wrong I'm right and I know it" attitude here. That's jus snobbish and arrogant. I guess everybody knows who. I'm referring to.

By the way, I think it speaks volumes abouyr yr character that you admitted that maybe you were not quite accurate with regard to Treasure Crest. Thumbs up for you!

Hehe to be honest, I never comment anything about Treasure crest before. So no worries bro, I know u not referring to me. :D
But recently noticed a few spoil recorders from edmw keep coming in to talk about the dooms and gloom, mock at current predicament as if so happy there’s a recession and pandemic taking place instead of giving constructive info/comments of different projects.
Keep saying pple kumgong, stupid. To begin with, these buyers may have a stable job, high income, enough warchest or reserves, probably also buy based on personal needs to stay near parents as well, so I’m puzzled why some losers so cynical about others buying and have to resort to names calling? One can comment on which project worth buying and which project not worth buying but saying those who bought xxx project ish kumgong/stupid Lim Beh see Liao also si Beh hot.

That’s y occasionally, u can see me cross fire with some of these losers.

:D
 
Last edited:

holasingapura

Master Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
3,263
Reaction score
464
Hey bro, paiseh if I unintentionally offended you. It was not my intention. My whole point is, everyone have a right to choose what they want to buy. Whether it's $700psf or $1200psf. And everyone also have a right to their opinion and comments. Nobody is bill gates and Warren buffett here. Hindsight is always 20/20.

However nobody should criticize or adopt a "you're wrong I'm right and I know it" attitude here. That's jus snobbish and arrogant. I guess everybody knows who. I'm referring to.

By the way, I think it speaks volumes abouyr yr character that you admitted that maybe you were not quite accurate with regard to Treasure Crest. Thumbs up for you!

Mr lion888, suggest you focus on shopping for a car if you not buying a unit here. Couple of days ago alr got a few pages here of people quarrelling, don't try to start another one, be sensible.

I don't need to say much these days, its all reported in the news, breaking news. And got other wise ppl here.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top