OLA EC @ Anchorvale

momoeagle

Master Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
2,800
Reaction score
519
how to check if OTP officially signed?
does the developer have to scan and email URA records of the OTP and the cleared cheques?

otherwise developer can just paste sold sticker on random units and self-claimed "sold" X units wor:s8::s8:

I really not sure.

That's why I mentioned my assumption earlier of no "honest mistakes".
 

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2018
Messages
6,361
Reaction score
501
URA caveat are updated every Tuesday & Friday before 5pm.

For Ola we can probably see it this Friday.

Today URA caveat is up till 17 March sales.
Friday caveat is up till 22 March sales

I cant find OLA EC on URA caveat - only Ola residences.
 
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
2,557
Reaction score
318
how to check if OTP officially signed?
does the developer have to scan and email URA records of the OTP and the cleared cheques?

otherwise developer can just paste sold sticker on random units and self-claimed "sold" X units wor:s8::s8:

Don't think any developer would want to do that as all this sales figures will be audited.. canot anyhow paste stickers to say its 'Sold'.. 'Reserved' stickers maybe la..
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,287
Reaction score
420
it's called

"buy for own stay, happy most important. Money is secondary"

and

"everyone has their own circumstances, preferences and belief. It's only expensive if you think it is."

and finally

"statistics from URA and SRX shows that buy EC 100% earn. Data from URA ah gong, not from me hor"

Combo together to sell it 👍

I thought the old saying was "It is expensive if you can't afford it."?
 
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Messages
77,249
Reaction score
59
Don't think any developer would want to do that as all this sales figures will be audited.. canot anyhow paste stickers to say its 'Sold'.. 'Reserved' stickers maybe la..

I learnt not to trust preliminary report nowadays
Seeing so many last minute goals went in to reverse match result convinced me everything hasn’t happened can still change
 

momoeagle

Master Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
2,800
Reaction score
519
Don't think any developer would want to do that as all this sales figures will be audited.. canot anyhow paste stickers to say its 'Sold'.. 'Reserved' stickers maybe la..

Honest mistake during the busy rushy balloting.
End of day, discover mistake, can self audit before submitting to actual audit.


Anyhow say one.
Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
 

birmingham123

Master Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
3,014
Reaction score
77
Is this project fail?

To be honest, I find it beyond my expectations already. Launch at such high price still can sell 1/3. And it is smaller project compared to other EC launch. If they launch at maybe 10xxpsf instead, i am guess 50% sold at least.

At this point of time where job market and stock market are so bad, I think property market perform quite well...

I will thought that launch now will have huge discount. If Luxus hill were to sell for 2.5million now, I will have considered it..
 

momoeagle

Master Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
2,800
Reaction score
519
To be honest, I find it beyond my expectations already. Launch at such high price still can sell 1/3. And it is smaller project compared to other EC launch. If they launch at maybe 10xxpsf instead, i am guess 50% sold at least.

At this point of time where job market and stock market are so bad, I think property market perform quite well...

I will thought that launch now will have huge discount. If Luxus hill were to sell for 2.5million now, I will have considered it..

I agree, this EC is a massive success.
 

d5dude

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
14,318
Reaction score
5,674
To be honest, I find it beyond my expectations already. Launch at such high price still can sell 1/3. And it is smaller project compared to other EC launch. If they launch at maybe 10xxpsf instead, i am guess 50% sold at least.

At this point of time where job market and stock market are so bad, I think property market perform quite well...

I will thought that launch now will have huge discount. If Luxus hill were to sell for 2.5million now, I will have considered it..

30% sold on launch day is considered bad result, regardless of economic conditions. Look at the number of e-applications and the end result, its clear that only a small number of buyers can afford to ignore the price tag, most will walk away after they see the high prices. They are going to struggle to sell the rest now that these fringe buyers have been exhausted.
 

momoeagle

Master Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
2,800
Reaction score
519
30% sold on launch day is considered bad result, regardless of economic conditions. Look at the number of e-applications and the end result, its clear that only a small number of buyers can afford to ignore the price tag, most will walk away after they see the high prices. They are going to struggle to sell the rest now that these fringe buyers have been exhausted.

No no, they were going to "punish" late buyers by raising the price on 22nd Mar. If don't raise is very xia suay.
 

pippo20

Master Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
4,562
Reaction score
1,809
Any official group chat for Ola?

Congrats to u.😃 Just ignore the jelly pp comments here, alot here can only think of their condo dream and wait for 50% discount bottom price while u relax at the swimming pool.

I also staying in hdb now, wanna squeeze the developer 5% discount also difficult but discount is really possible now heehee.
 

d5dude

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
14,318
Reaction score
5,674
Congrats to u.😃 Just ignore the jelly pp comments here, alot here can only think of their condo dream and wait for 50% discount bottom price while u relax at the swimming pool.

I also staying in hdb now, wanna squeeze the developer 5% discount also difficult but discount is really possible now heehee.

Property is not only a lifestyle choice, its also a very big investment. Unless you have rich laobei who can afford to let you buy anything you want, most people should consider the investment aspect before thinking of the lifestyle aspect.
 

pippo20

Master Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
4,562
Reaction score
1,809
Property is not only a lifestyle choice, its also a very big investment. Unless you have rich laobei who can afford to let you buy anything you want, most people should consider the investment aspect before thinking of the lifestyle aspect.

Ok lah, i congrats him not even replying to u. Be happy for others, not jelly.
 

birmingham123

Master Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
3,014
Reaction score
77
30% sold on launch day is considered bad result, regardless of economic conditions. Look at the number of e-applications and the end result, its clear that only a small number of buyers can afford to ignore the price tag, most will walk away after they see the high prices. They are going to struggle to sell the rest now that these fringe buyers have been exhausted.

Okay, my English poor. Is bad result no doubt, but this result is already beyond my expectations. I was expecting like everyone else a 10% sales. Because this unknow economy, and this high PSF pricing. I am saying if developer price it 10% lowers, the results will be very good already.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top