https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/homeseekers-homemakers-74/treasure-crest-5356321-90.html
Anyway bro, I'm stil sharing my past experience and personal opinion. It's OK to have different views.
But I just can't stand the hola-person trying to stamp his authority over everyone else, as if he/she is the only one with a brain in hwz haha..
Annetyu/holasingapura.
Go and take time and read treasure thread.
Even when pple then, have disagreement, they argue but with courtesy and decent manners.
As for you, u have been a troll, who kept insulting pple with very demeaning words.
Its a shame that pple like u hang around here.
Ur original account annetyu has been banned and that speaks volume.
And for those new here, this annetyu/holasingapura even went to the extent to insult my kids. That is how low life this person is.
I too lazy to engage u in toxic arguments with you anymore, but once a while, i will still love to remind any new users here, WHAT A TERRIBLE PERSON YOU ARE.
U do not deserve any tinge of respect from the community here because you are just simply, TOXIC.
Capt huat