OLA EC @ Anchorvale

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2018
Messages
6,361
Reaction score
501
Tennis court also can’t book on the app . Maybe they forgot to include tennis court in the notice.

Hi Brother 1993, but yours did not mention tennis court, right?

I agree areas of gathering but found it strange for tennis court. That’s why asking brothers and sisters here.
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
Tennis court also can’t book on the app . Maybe they forgot to include tennis court in the notice.

Oh I see. Thanks. My Friend just found it strange tennis court is included in area of mass gathering when Kallang tennis courts are still available for bookings..he was asking if the management is jumping the gun in this instance...

Which company is your MA?
 

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2018
Messages
6,361
Reaction score
501
I see. Maybe condo rule differs as compared to others.

MA just change on 1 March. Can’t remember company name tho. Lel
Oh I see. Thanks. My Friend just found it strange tennis court is included in area of mass gathering when Kallang tennis courts are still available for bookings..he was asking if the management is jumping the gun in this instance...

Which company is your MA?
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
Different condo, different policies.
This one did not block off tennis court already pissed off residents.

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2020/03/31/parc-emily-condo-suspends-facilities-implements-social-distancing-and-residents-have-no-say-to-it-says-concerned-resident/

BCA should step in to set guidelines.
Apparently, some MAs are putting the responsibility firmly on the ministry, whose advice are rather vague and left to self interpretation.

Some even questioned why are we accepting inbound flights carrying imported cases daily when we are already struggling to cope with internal transmissions?

More pissed off...with facilities close off what’s the difference between apartment and condo (with luxurious facilities like OLA)?

https://www.99.co/blog/singapore/condos-closure-facilities-covid-19/
 
Last edited:

xerces

Master Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2005
Messages
2,723
Reaction score
1
Many fed-back that they were pissed off with OLA mass adverts.

Under such difficult (virus outbreak) times when businesses are struggling and during a recession they chose to spend lavishly and charge sky high prices, making world-be buyers bear the brunt of their lavish spending.

If they are more humble with their marketing and price like WG (almost 70% sold) or M (75% sold), I believe buyers are more willing to accept.

If you look at WG, one can see that the developer did not make much compared to the break even price.

As for M, most here feel the price is generally acceptable.

Actually they talk so much about lavish spending etc...One must ask themselves, have they seen the final product? I think most experience ppty buyer will tell u sales room and actual product might differ alot one.

Anyway, cum gong and kiasu pple will still buy even if u price Ola at 1500psft... la

I still cant believe for Seng Kang Location can sell 1200 psft for ***** EC...

Really need a very cum gong Ramesh to buy from first timer at 1400psft.
 

pyro009

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2000
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
I’m new here. After reading these threads, I conclude there are not a lot of useful information. Instead, there are a lot sore people who cannot stand others spending money buying things. 🤣

Choosing house is like choosing partner. Who u see Chio or good may be CMI to others as the saying: beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

Do not forget everyone buy things with different purpose in mind and have other reasons to consider...near parents, near workplace etc.

Anyways peace out.
 

holasingapura

Master Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
3,263
Reaction score
464
I’m new here. After reading these threads, I conclude there are not a lot of useful information. Instead, there are a lot sore people who cannot stand others spending money buying things. 🤣

Lots of flaws in your argument but let me just tackle one.

It depends what "thing" are you buying. And how much are you paying for that "thing".

Anyhow, developers will like you a lot and get ready for agents to spam your inbox because you are willing to pay any price to live near your workplace and parents at sengkang.
 

kiatme

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2009
Messages
1,226
Reaction score
288
I’m new here. After reading these threads, I conclude there are not a lot of useful information. Instead, there are a lot sore people who cannot stand others spending money buying things. 🤣

Choosing house is like choosing partner. Who u see Chio or good may be CMI to others as the saying: beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

Do not forget everyone buy things with different purpose in mind and have other reasons to consider...near parents, near workplace etc.

Anyways peace out.
There are useful information.. just have to filter through the spams of overpriced / market crashing / hate posts.. haha
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,286
Reaction score
420
Not too related, but Parc Central EC at tampines is coming up. Do you think they will priced it lower or higher than OLA?
 

SethNg

Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2020
Messages
443
Reaction score
0
Not too related, but Parc Central EC at tampines is coming up. Do you think they will priced it lower or higher than OLA?
They have similar land price, 576 and 578 psf respectively. Therefore by right pricing should be similar, but Hoi Hup and Sunway still has time to change strategy and lower their prices (if they're able to take a hint from OLA's performance)
 

pyro009

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2000
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Lots of flaws in your argument but let me just tackle one.

It depends what "thing" are you buying. And how much are you paying for that "thing".

Anyhow, developers will like you a lot and get ready for agents to spam your inbox because you are willing to pay any price to live near your workplace and parents at sengkang.

Well..it’s their money right? It’s why some prefer a Hublot as oppose to a cheap and accurate Casio.

I can see some points made by the members here...ok. I shall black out. Not gonna waste my time to argue. 😂
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Well..it’s their money right? It’s why some prefer a Hublot as oppose to a cheap and accurate Casio.

I can see some points made by the members here...ok. I shall black out. Not gonna waste my time to argue. ******************

Don’t be intimidated by anyone here lah.
Continue to participate actively and I would like to hear from those who r new here else Everyday I’will be reading the same old comments coming from the same spoil recorder.
This is a home seeker thread, I’m more interested to find out where r the hidden gems, not those senseless argument, name calling etc.
 
Last edited:

holasingapura

Master Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
3,263
Reaction score
464
Well..it’s their money right? It’s why some prefer a Hublot as oppose to a cheap and accurate Casio.

I can see some points made by the members here...ok. I shall black out. Not gonna waste my time to argue. 😂

If you think OLA is a Hublot then sure.. :s22:
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
I’m new here. After reading these threads, I conclude there are not a lot of useful information. Instead, there are a lot sore people who cannot stand others spending money buying things. 🤣

Choosing house is like choosing partner. Who u see Chio or good may be CMI to others as the saying: beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

Do not forget everyone buy things with different purpose in mind and have other reasons to consider...near parents, near workplace etc.

Anyways peace out.

You are entitled to conclude as you decide.

If it is your money, you are free to buy and spend as you wish whatever your reasons for buying / spending. It is fair to accept that Investment and profit may not be your consideration and losing money when you exit is not a problem at all (very deep pockets eh?), just be brave to state your views.

Others are also free to express their views as to whether buying a product at a particular time and price makes sense and if the product meets their exit and profit / investment strategy.
 
Last edited:
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
2,557
Reaction score
318
Not too related, but Parc Central EC at tampines is coming up. Do you think they will priced it lower or higher than OLA?

I would reckon Parc Central pricing to be higher than Ola, this one is oni my opinion hor, pls dun ask me to quote my source.. reason being location wise is better than Ola ( as in Tampines vs Sengkang ) and Tampines is a matured estate with Tampines Central is nearby / UWSEA just right opposite.. I could be wrong
 

Kingsmen

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2019
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
I think the only concern is rental flat is at the entrance of the ec. It will affect future resale?
 

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2018
Messages
6,361
Reaction score
501
U mean for park central Tampines EC right?

Yea 2 blocks of rental flat is located opp it. Site plan not out yet. Uncertain if entrance via Ave 10 or St 86.
edl33ja.jpg


I think the only concern is rental flat is at the entrance of the ec. It will affect future resale?
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top