OnePlus 9

GardeniaOverSunshine

Reaction score
OnePlus 9 Pro launching at $1599…. Go see Lazada 5.5 sale
saw it for like 10 mins, then it got taken down after.

Now the price has been revealed, the question is windigital or 131express. 131express 10 dollar more 3 months warranty, windigital 1 month warranty from qoo10. Which do you guys suggest?

007Mi6

Reaction score
still waiting to see what's Xiaomi 11 Ultra local price will be.

Sent from EDMWER app!
It should be $1599 based on Malaysia RM4299 pricing.

I rather get the Oppo X3 Pro at that price.

The price of S21 Ultra is not good for Telco set.

Low Light photo:

X60 Pro Plus > 11 Ultra > 9 Pro > X3 Pro

Quality of photo:

X60 Pro Plus > X3 Pro > 9 Pro > 11 Ultra

Consistency of Colour:

X3 Pro > X60 Pro Plus > 9 Pro 11 Ultra

11 Ultra is great hardware with poor software. Will never change

X60 Pro Plus a waste not in SG...

9 Pro too expensive for poor implementation...

X3 Pro looks the real deal...

Now I see if the Sony Xperia 1 III will be having better camera software... Coz it has microSD slot

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
It should be $1599 based on Malaysia RM4299 pricing.

I rather get the Oppo X3 Pro at that price.

The price of S21 Ultra is not good for Telco set.

Low Light photo:

X60 Pro Plus > 11 Ultra > 9 Pro > X3 Pro

Quality of photo:

X60 Pro Plus > X3 Pro > 9 Pro > 11 Ultra

Consistency of Colour:

X3 Pro > X60 Pro Plus > 9 Pro 11 Ultra

11 Ultra is great hardware with poor software. Will never change

X60 Pro Plus a waste not in SG...

9 Pro too expensive for poor implementation...

X3 Pro looks the real deal...

Now I see if the Sony Xperia 1 III will be having better camera software... Coz it has microSD slot
Poco UI better than MIUI? It is almost similar right? X3 Pro so heavy due to the big battery which personally i cannot accept

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To keep things simple, Oppo cant get stock allocation till June.

Oneplus SG is working with Mistermobile to bring in and meet the current demands for customers looking for them. This is basically china sets with local warranty provided by Mistermobile and not Oppo Singapore (as they provide a 3 pin dash charger and cable additonal). Hence this is not the official local set

But the price of this is really quite a tough pill to bite imho. At this pricing there are better options out there especially when it comes to camera quality and overall package e.g. Samsung S21 Ultra (which street price is about 1280 now).

As a oneplus supporter previously, i have realised their software updates speed as dropped, and even Samsung has caught up in this area and the camera reviews of 9 Pro dont look good to begin with.

Nevertheless, just sharing what i know. Happy hooting!

Edit: I did question about the conflict of interest, but what i am being shared is to meet the demand of the customers till Oppo Singapore manage to get stock allocation. I did also question why make things so complicated but i did not get any answer though :s13:

Last edited:

007Mi6

Reaction score
If really wants OnePlus 9, got for the non-Pro at about $800/900 (128/256GB) China set…

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it's strange, i'm getting very mixed reviews of the 9 pro after 1 month of release..

so much so i'm half-hearted already to get it. it seems the camera is rather disappointing... e.g. inconsistent HDR, shutter lag is still there, and night shots aren't as good as it seems.

dunno what phone to look forward to from here.. xperia 1 iii likely to cost at least $1.7k so that's a big big factor.

zenify.me

Reaction score
To keep things simple, Oppo cant get stock allocation till June.

Oneplus SG is working with Mistermobile to bring in and meet the current demands for customers looking for them. This is basically china sets with local warranty provided by Mistermobile and not Oppo Singapore (as they provide a 3 pin dash charger and cable additonal). Hence this is not the official local set

But the price of this is really quite a tough pill to bite imho. At this pricing there are better options out there especially when it comes to camera quality and overall package e.g. Samsung S21 Ultra (which street price is about 1280 now).

As a oneplus supporter previously, i have realised their software updates speed as dropped, and even Samsung has caught up in this area and the camera reviews of 9 Pro dont look good to begin with.

Nevertheless, just sharing what i know. Happy hooting!

Edit: I did question about the conflict of interest, but what i am being shared is to meet the demand of the customers till Oppo Singapore manage to get stock allocation. I did also question why make things so complicated but i did not get any answer though :s13:

Oneplus has definitely been dropping the ball recently considering that Carl Pei has left and that the OOS11 update for my OP7T has been rather disappointing to me personally taking into account of various negative reviews and the fact that AOD is not included in OOS11 for OP7T.

At the price point of >$1000, bigger players with a more established ecosystem and user base like Samsung definitely offers more given that there are people readily offloading Galaxy phones and earbuds in the market.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.