How much you spend in total ah ?wah... didn't know so many OnePlus supporter here..
mine 64GB and shipped... waiting to transfer back from US.![]()

How much you spend in total ah ?wah... didn't know so many OnePlus supporter here..
mine 64GB and shipped... waiting to transfer back from US.![]()
Apparently you have to perform some free marketing for them, before you can enter this blizzard contest. They are so full of ****, how dumb do they think we are to keep doing free promo for them. Crazy....cmi la. tio this
There has been an error processing your request
Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.
Error log record number: 785975644479
first reaction is the email is wah ho seh liao, got the invite and after open it -> sian to the max. another shitty contest
my guess, china?![]()
Just be careful for the first few days lor. I also expecting my opo to reach before my nillkin and bumper from aliexpressI selected normal shipping for the casing and tempered glass as the express one is too expensive on their site on 17 July same day as I bought the OPO, yours took how long from Oppomart to reach your place? Hope mine will not be too long as I think my OPO will reach me first.
I selected normal shipping for the casing and tempered glass as the express one is too expensive on their site on 17 July same day as I bought the OPO, yours took how long from Oppomart to reach your place? Hope mine will not be too long as I think my OPO will reach me first.
Just be careful for the first few days lor. I also expecting my opo to reach before my nillkin and bumper from aliexpress
buying from aliexpress usually take how long huh?Just be careful for the first few days lor. I also expecting my opo to reach before my nillkin and bumper from aliexpress
buying from aliexpress usually take how long huh?
haiz, scare my stuffs from TB lost..Min 1 week
Max 1 month.
haiz, scare my stuffs from TB lost..

bought from TB, scare things go missing so thought of getting from aliexpress if can receive early.you bought from taobao or ailexpress?
it diff online retail platform.
Min 1 week
Max 1 month.
MAX 1 MTH can consider lost liao...
max 3 weeks... but usually is 2 weeks.

bought from TB, scare things go missing so thought of getting from aliexpress if can receive early.
1 week to 1 mth lor, if battery 1-2 monthsbuying from aliexpress usually take how long huh?
got once, 1 month receive my case... by the time uplorry the phone liao.
taobao better. within 14 days can received alr.
vpost plane is still doing world tour, ship out sunday until now still havent come sg. i think they flying US-> China -> UK -> Japan -> SGDHL change their delivery date to this Friday (end of day) instead of Monday, hope can make it on time! Haha!