ONEPlus ONE phone

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
7,350
Reaction score
2,744
Woo!! Just received an email from DHL "Shipment Information Received", let the journey from USA to SG begin soon. Let's this baby fly to my house asap without any issue! That all I wish for! Haha!
 
Last edited:

technolust

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
7,044
Reaction score
323
cmi la. tio this

There has been an error processing your request
Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 785975644479


first reaction is the email is wah ho seh liao, got the invite and after open it -> sian to the max. another shitty contest
Apparently you have to perform some free marketing for them, before you can enter this blizzard contest. They are so full of ****, how dumb do they think we are to keep doing free promo for them. Crazy....
 

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
7,350
Reaction score
2,744
my guess, china? :s11:

I selected normal shipping for the casing and tempered glass as the express one is too expensive on their site on 17 July same day as I bought the OPO, yours took how long from Oppomart to reach your place? Hope mine will not be too long as I think my OPO will reach me first.
 

lalalalalala

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2005
Messages
53,907
Reaction score
15,858
I selected normal shipping for the casing and tempered glass as the express one is too expensive on their site on 17 July same day as I bought the OPO, yours took how long from Oppomart to reach your place? Hope mine will not be too long as I think my OPO will reach me first.
Just be careful for the first few days lor. I also expecting my opo to reach before my nillkin and bumper from aliexpress
 

edmund_gan

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2004
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
0
Back to singapore with my China one plus one, already flashed with cm11s in china, works perfectly with china mobile.

Now in Singapore, on StarHub, no issues.. Its silky smooth. Somehow the battery is better than my other oppo find 7a.last longer
 

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
24,738
Reaction score
2,285
I selected normal shipping for the casing and tempered glass as the express one is too expensive on their site on 17 July same day as I bought the OPO, yours took how long from Oppomart to reach your place? Hope mine will not be too long as I think my OPO will reach me first.

estimated 2 weeks
 

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,917
Reaction score
2,910
Just be careful for the first few days lor. I also expecting my opo to reach before my nillkin and bumper from aliexpress

Yup, use with care..Already got my OPO for 2 weeks and collecting my nillkin tempered glass sp and back cover tonight..
 

lalalalalala

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2005
Messages
53,907
Reaction score
15,858
buying from aliexpress usually take how long huh?
1 week to 1 mth lor, if battery 1-2 months

current tracking status

Nillkin protector
2014-07-22 09:23, 厦门国际, 出口总包互封封发, 新加坡, Dispatching, SG
2014-07-20 16:25, 泉州市邮政函件局, 收寄局收寄, 新加坡, Collection, SG

Bumper
2014-07-22 08:22, 深圳国际, 出口总包互封封发, 新加坡, Dispatching, SG
2014-07-21 23:06, 深圳国际, 出口总包互封开拆, 新加坡, Opening, SG
2014-07-21 20:25, 深圳市国际大宗邮件处理中心, 收寄局收寄, 新加坡, Collection, SG
 
Last edited:

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
7,350
Reaction score
2,744
DHL change their delivery date to this Friday (end of day) instead of Monday, hope can make it on time! Haha!
 

lalalalalala

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2005
Messages
53,907
Reaction score
15,858
DHL change their delivery date to this Friday (end of day) instead of Monday, hope can make it on time! Haha!
vpost plane is still doing world tour, ship out sunday until now still havent come sg. i think they flying US-> China -> UK -> Japan -> SG
 

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
5,868
Reaction score
590
1 new vendor listed on Lazada. 64gb set selling for $522. Create a Lazada account and you will get a $10 off discount coupon to use. $512 is the best price from any local/overseas external vendors so far. But again, buy at own risk since you get practically zero after-sales and warranty support.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top