ONEPlus ONE phone

Wuuhaa

Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys,

Need some help here..
Bought a China OPO and it was with the Color OS. Next thing I did was to google around for instructions and installed the Cyanogen XNPH25R.

Problem is that now I am only able to go H+ on my OPO. Not too sure why it cannot go 3G or LTE.

Any guys could help me out here?

Thanks man!
 

koohansen

Master Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2000
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
194
Hi Guys,

Need some help here..
Bought a China OPO and it was with the Color OS. Next thing I did was to google around for instructions and installed the Cyanogen XNPH25R.

Problem is that now I am only able to go H+ on my OPO. Not too sure why it cannot go 3G or LTE.

Any guys could help me out here?

Thanks man!

Are you still on the 12 GB plan?
 

Wuuhaa

Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Is LTE the preferred network type in ur setting?



Preferred network set @ 4G


Issue is than I did not use the phone with my sim card when it is on Color OS. Only after finish installing Cyanogen, then I put in my sim card.


So now I am suspecting that maybe I did a bad install or installed with a bad version...?


It is a pity if I can't use it as physically the phone and screen looks good. And I got the bamboo version..
 

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
6,405
Reaction score
2
Preferred network set @ 4G


Issue is than I did not use the phone with my sim card when it is on Color OS. Only after finish installing Cyanogen, then I put in my sim card.


So now I am suspecting that maybe I did a bad install or installed with a bad version...?


It is a pity if I can't use it as physically the phone and screen looks good. And I got the bamboo version..
Did u try testing speed??
I m unsure if there is a LTE icon issue
 

jrock22

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Preferred network set @ 4G


Issue is than I did not use the phone with my sim card when it is on Color OS. Only after finish installing Cyanogen, then I put in my sim card.


So now I am suspecting that maybe I did a bad install or installed with a bad version...?


It is a pity if I can't use it as physically the phone and screen looks good. And I got the bamboo version..

Hi,

Have you tried flashing the modem fix?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-one/help/guide-fixing-opo-cm11s-modem-problem-t2824139
 

Escargott

Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2013
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Could it be bad install? For me i put in my sim card first then flashed my China OPO from Color OS to XNPH25R. No issues, able to get 3G and LTE. is it a must to insert sim card before flashing??
 

sdchew

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2002
Messages
635
Reaction score
0
Ok. Finally bit bullet and bought one. Worst case, if I don't like it, hopefully I can sell it for what I paid for it. If the camera is great, that would be cool. Else not too worried as this will be my business phone. I actually use an iPhone 6 for my personal phone.

LOL! Apparently there are ordering issues at the website and OnePlus One refunded me and told me to stay tuned! They also mentioned they will give me another 3 invites.

I think I know what was wrong. When I initially did the order, other folks addresses and person information were in my address book. So their website cache is leaking information.

So its back to sitting on the fence! LOL
 
Last edited:

BERSERK1980

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2001
Messages
13,510
Reaction score
24
LOL! Apparently there are ordering issues at the website and OnePlus One refunded me and told me to stay tuned! They also mentioned they will give me another 3 invites.

I think I know what was wrong. When I initially did the order, other folks addresses and person information were in my address book. So their website cache is leaking information.

So its back to sitting on the fence! LOL

Haha quite suay ah you.
 

louis23

Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2006
Messages
196
Reaction score
1
Preferred network set @ 4G


Issue is than I did not use the phone with my sim card when it is on Color OS. Only after finish installing Cyanogen, then I put in my sim card.


So now I am suspecting that maybe I did a bad install or installed with a bad version...?


It is a pity if I can't use it as physically the phone and screen looks good. And I got the bamboo version..

I had a similar problem with my China set (which I have since sold off). Go to your dialpad and key in *#*#4636#*#* and enter the "Testing Page". Go into "Phone Information" and look at what is the setting under "Set preferred network type". Select the relevant option and see if the setting sticks. It should most of the time. Then run speedtest app to test the connection.
 

xtootx

Master Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
3,385
Reaction score
0
Those who want invites can check out the official thread.

Will be giving links shortly.Do not pm me.
 

sdchew

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2002
Messages
635
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone, does anyone have an invite to spare?

Also, how to buy and ship it to Singapore?

I might have some to share in a few days when they sort out their order system problems.

OnePlus One doesn't ship directly to Singapore. You need to use a forwarder like vPost, Comgateway or Borderlinx
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top