ONEPlus ONE phone

Synnexo

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2014
Messages
728
Reaction score
90
I can use whatsapp and youtube on wifi but not on 4G/3G. anyone know what's wrong?

My WhatsApp & Gmail notifications used to work well while running CM11. As far I can remember, I change nothing on settings. On one fateful day, I noticed WA & Gmail notifications came in late or only when the app was manually launched.

Found it weird and did a search online with no relevant solution. With so many folks running CM11S or CM11 without problems, I would think it was an isolated problem. Anyway, I flashed to Mokee, things are well again & I never look back to CM.

Do Singtel user need to set the APN once i get the phone?

I have manually set my Singtel APN to "internet". Maybe it's a psychological effect, the speed seem faster than default settings.
 

k0g3pAn

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
0
yeah!!! my xmax glass SP from taobao is here..
packaging is very good. got alcohol wipe, sticker paper to stick any dust and cloth (they gave those spectacles material cloth)
just applied... easy to apply. looks strong.

my SOULTZ SP qoo10 order that was ordered earlier is still not here.. shipped from 25th Sep. how to beat such 'fast' shipping.
Bro u used which forwarder for taobao?

Sent from GAGT Android App
 

Kinetic

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2002
Messages
1,320
Reaction score
1
I using hop, got 10% off shipping(around -US$1.30) on their web promotion.

I never opt Vpost cause many complaint on delivery.

Tks. Hop's shipping only USD13?

By the way, what is the promo code?
 
Last edited:

batboyz

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
2,892
Reaction score
1
Should be US$13-US$15 excluding insurance.

Think also must add in GST between US$25-US$28?

You should combine and ship with other things so to spread out the shipping cost. My OPO shipping fee was only SGD$10 (yes, SGD, not USD).
 

cheong79

Banned
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
12,967
Reaction score
3
Tks, what promo code to use for the 10%?



http://www.hopshopgo.com/hopshopgo/track/PPSIMPLE14SG/


10% Automatic deducted.


Promotion Terms and Conditions:

  1. This promotion is open to all PayPal account holders registered with HopShopGo in Singapore.
  2. Offer is valid throughout the promotion period: 22 September 2014 – 30 October 2014. Please complete all international shipping arrangements by 30 October 2014.
  3. "10% off shipping" is automatically applied at shipping checkout. Enter promo code PPSIMPLE14 when purchasing Live Quote Shipping Guarantee on HopShopGo to enjoy benefit. Any balance charges will be borne by the user.
  4. This offer is not valid with any other promotions. The Benefit is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-replaceable and non-redeemable for cash. The Benefit must be taken as offered. No modifications or exchanges will be possible.
  5. HopShopGo is not responsible for any purchases not received or otherwise interfered with due to problems with internet or telecommunications services.
 

batboyz

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
2,892
Reaction score
1
Wow so cheap? Can I tompang?

Yes, why not. Just let me know if u keen, but don't expect immediate shipment though, cos I am also still waiting for other things.

If already arrived at your CGW/HSG, can also transfer the package to another account.
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,940
Reaction score
1,716
I noticed this thread more for new users Liao..mall Lao jiao tiam tiam Liao.. Lol
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top