cheong79
Banned
- Joined
- Aug 30, 2005
- Messages
- 12,967
- Reaction score
- 3
I noticed this thread more for new users Liao..mall Lao jiao tiam tiam Liao.. Lol
Got new users no good meh?

I noticed this thread more for new users Liao..mall Lao jiao tiam tiam Liao.. Lol
I noticed this thread more for new users Liao..mall Lao jiao tiam tiam Liao.. Lol

Still the best android phone till date.laojiao users either uplorry liao or phone in storage![]()
laojiao users either uplorry liao or phone in storage![]()
Nexus 6 out so soon bro?Bo leh... I still using... Targeting nexus 6 tml... If sucky looking, OPO wil be with me at least one yr Liao...
i see the rendered image like damn big leh, tia kong really 6"Bo leh... I still using... Targeting nexus 6 tml... If sucky looking, OPO wil be with me at least one yr Liao...
Got any shop thatvsells tempered glass protector?
Bo leh... I still using... Targeting nexus 6 tml... If sucky looking, OPO wil be with me at least one yr Liao...
(1used + 1 BN) 
confirm can buy 2 sets.(1used + 1 BN)
![]()

Wise choice considering how good value opo is.Got a feeling our opo thread will grow alot this few days. Alot of nexus ppl want jump over liao.
Sent from GAGT Android App