ONEPlus ONE phone

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
Those who wanna ship phones from China, you better ask your shipper if they can guarantee to ship the phone out safety anot. Lately the custom in China and HK is super strict due to MH370 incident. I send phones previously got afew times kena seized by custom becos of the battery and branding issue. But I managed to get it out and resend them. Those who ordered OPO should know what happened. Kena in custom for almost 2 weeks. Need to ahem you know la then can get the phone out if not gg already.
 

Rogerkoh_2000

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Sale of OnePlus One

Hi,

Anyone still interested in buying the Original 16GB OnePlus One phone?

I have found a reliable supplier and will be able to deliver to Singapore within 2 weeks (including processing of transaction). :) My friend had purchased from them previously and is good.

The price the supplier is able to give me (for bulk purchase 10 sets) is at S$650 (including postage).

Anyone interested can email me at regor2005-private/yahoo.com.sg.

The supplier told me that they have limited stocks now and need to be quick if I want to order.

I will check my mail on 22 June again. Once I have 9 (becos I am buying too) or more orders, I will order from them and I will keep those who had ordered informed till the phones reach Singapore.
 

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
Yes it is....I ship to my friend add...since he coming here so tompang lor

If can handcarry then best. Ask your friend to check it for you first. Esp the capacity I kena before I order 64GB those a$$ send me 16GB then I need to send it back to exchange and wait.
 

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
Hi,

Anyone still interested in buying the Original 16GB OnePlus One phone?

I have found a reliable supplier and will be able to deliver to Singapore within 2 weeks (including processing of transaction). :) My friend had purchased from them previously and is good.

The price the supplier is able to give me (for bulk purchase 10 sets) is at S$650 (including postage).

Anyone interested can email me at regor2005-private/yahoo.com.sg.

The supplier told me that they have limited stocks now and need to be quick if I want to order.

I will check my mail on 22 June again. Once I have 9 (becos I am buying too) or more orders, I will order from them and I will keep those who had ordered informed till the phones reach Singapore.

16GB china ppl also dunwan so many in the market u want 50-100pcs also can get within afew days. Even OPO themselves cant sell. Regarding the price hehe I keep quiet better :D People who bought it will know what I mean. ;)
 

aw1007

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2005
Messages
1,562
Reaction score
237
16GB china ppl also dunwan so many in the market u want 50-100pcs also can get within afew days. Even OPO themselves cant sell. Regarding the price hehe I keep quiet better :D People who bought it will know what I mean. ;)

Ya...fully agreed!!:s12::s12:
 

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
Very hard to win their contest as too many ppl just play for luck to take n resell
 

Salapi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2008
Messages
20,272
Reaction score
0
Seems like people are earning a lot from this phone. 250 profit for one. Can fly myself and buy liao and take a quick holiday in my China house.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top