Devillori
Banned
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2001
- Messages
- 16,254
- Reaction score
- 0
Just book online...@oneplus.cn
Need China Mobile Number :/

Just book online...@oneplus.cn
Need China Mobile Number :/
Yes I have one
No charcoal black for pre order ley...Just book online...@oneplus.cn
Just book online...@oneplus.cn
wow how much?
wah very nice. is this the official website? really very tempted to get one and deliver to my grandparents house.
Yes it is....I ship to my friend add...since he coming here so tompang lor
Hi,
Anyone still interested in buying the Original 16GB OnePlus One phone?
I have found a reliable supplier and will be able to deliver to Singapore within 2 weeks (including processing of transaction).My friend had purchased from them previously and is good.
The price the supplier is able to give me (for bulk purchase 10 sets) is at S$650 (including postage).
Anyone interested can email me at regor2005-private/yahoo.com.sg.
The supplier told me that they have limited stocks now and need to be quick if I want to order.
I will check my mail on 22 June again. Once I have 9 (becos I am buying too) or more orders, I will order from them and I will keep those who had ordered informed till the phones reach Singapore.
16GB china ppl also dunwan so many in the market u want 50-100pcs also can get within afew days. Even OPO themselves cant sell. Regarding the price hehe I keep quiet betterPeople who bought it will know what I mean.
![]()


Where to buy casing and screen protector for one plus?