Just to share with you all something. In China alot of forwarders just do 1 time business whether they lost the phone or their staff steal it is quite common. I ship things daily with my regular shipper nowadays. But customers also request me to ship them their stuffs using their forwarder which they find in TB. So weekly I do see things getting missing. Some forwarders better ones will pay you something but only 2-3 times the shipping fee. Some totally doesnt bother after they lose the parcel. So this is the risk you have to take when you buy things from overseas. You will to think whether is it worth the risk over the amount of money you save. If yes go ahead, if no then buy locally.
Yesterday ask my supplier why alot of stock in the net but he cant even supply me with what I order. He told me if I dont mind buying refurbished ones then he can get many as alot of suppliers are buying back used ones then refurbish it and sell as new. Alot of players in China just use the handset alone so the box and accessories all are brand new. After playing for afew weeks then they will just sell it away and hop to another new model.