ONEPlus ONE phone

Odessa

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2010
Messages
5,965
Reaction score
2,888
Maybe this has been mentioned before, but has anyone looked at oppomart? They stock cases and protectors, ship internationally on DHL and take PayPal - Buy Oneplus One - 5.5 inch Screen Qualcomm 801 CPU 3GB RAM CyanogenMod Android Phone

It's strange for local retailers not to sell the OPO. If some of them stock the Oppo Find7, why can't they do OPO too? These phones are cheaper, feature top specs and are carrier unlocked. Funny.
 

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
24,738
Reaction score
2,285
Maybe this has been mentioned before, but has anyone looked at oppomart? They stock cases and protectors, ship internationally on DHL and take PayPal - Buy Oneplus One - 5.5 inch Screen Qualcomm 801 CPU 3GB RAM CyanogenMod Android Phone

It's strange for local retailers not to sell the OPO. If some of them stock the Oppo Find7, why can't they do OPO too? These phones are cheaper, feature top specs and are carrier unlocked. Funny.

is this website/seller safe to buy? :s11:
 

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
is this website/seller safe to buy? :s11:

They only have 16GB and the price is not really cheap and worth to buy it too. So far all customers hoot 64GB and zero wanted 16GB. 16GB if you install afew games, store afew movies and snap some pics full already.
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
note: those interested in the black 64gb... I may be able to get some in for $495 USD shipped via DHL. PM me for details or if you are interested.
 

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
I had ordered some aluminium bumpers,should be reaching here within days.

The ones which I have shown you all? Got some seller say metal but colour came off and its actually plastic.
 

aw1007

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2005
Messages
1,562
Reaction score
237
The ones which I have shown you all? Got some seller say metal but colour came off and its actually plastic.

I ordered from TB.
Not sure whether is same as those mentioned by you..Will update when I have it in my hand....:)
 

leongheng70

Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2002
Messages
143
Reaction score
2
Jialat....my friend told me my phone have yellow tint issue...shoot me a couple of picture, but can't see the tint, bopian had to wait for the phone to come this week n see...hope is minimal... Anyone got idea on how to solve the tint issue? Read fm forum, turn on full brightness overnite...true?
 

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
I had ordered some aluminium bumpers,should be reaching here within days.

Hello Buddy, Poca need 1pcs of the bumper I believe you should have spare perhap you can spare him 1pcs ;)
 

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
Jialat....my friend told me my phone have yellow tint issue...shoot me a couple of picture, but can't see the tint, bopian had to wait for the phone to come this week n see...hope is minimal... Anyone got idea on how to solve the tint issue? Read fm forum, turn on full brightness overnite...true?

Most of the sets are very light so no worries. Mine also have but I use it for almost 2 weeks now like not noticeable anymore. I played MTV over night with it when I am testing the phone.
 

leongheng70

Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2002
Messages
143
Reaction score
2
Most of the sets are very light so no worries. Mine also have but I use it for almost 2 weeks now like not noticeable anymore. I played MTV over night with it when I am testing the phone.

This bro...that feel good :)
 

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
24,738
Reaction score
2,285
I standby my tglass and case on taobao liao.
Waiting for it to launch in SG. :s13:
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
I standby my tglass and case on taobao liao.
Waiting for it to launch in SG. :s13:

I don't think will launch in SG anytime soon. Lol. Maybe I'll just wait until a more widespread availability (no more invite system) and see how then. Stick to my HTC one for now. Haha.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top