ONEPlus ONE phone

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
Anyone here has a spare original sandstone back shell they are willing to sell? Used also okay, as long as in good con. Please PM me to discuss. Thanks. :D
 

batboyz

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
2,892
Reaction score
1
It looks like my OPO most likely have a hardware issue. The touch screen ghost effect is extremely bad to the extend of me not being able to use the phone. Could be a grounding issue. I had CM12 and the problem is around, I flash to Oxygen Os, it's still there and now I flash to CM12.1 and it's still there.

Any of you guys and girls facing this problem? Anyone know where I can send locally to have the phone repaired or get it grounded? Thanks everyone...

Send back to OPO to claim for RMA.
 

T3rmite

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
0
Just received my OPO today. BUT cannot power up at all... no charging light, etc. zzz.QC fail

Tried:
Charging
Hold power button
hold power 20s x 5
hold power and volume button
 

T3rmite

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
0
Just received my OPO today. BUT cannot power up at all... no charging light, etc. zzz.QC fail

Tried:
Charging
Hold power button
hold power 20s x 5
hold power and volume button


Got frustrated, and decided to tap the back of phone hard... then I waa able to power it up...zz
 

Soulfly

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
47
I flashed to the latest CM12.1 ROM and everything is working fine. Did not have any touch screen problems the whole day. Keeping my fingers crossed, hopefully it's a permanent fix to my phone. Cheers
 

caterham7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
6,124
Reaction score
1,899
Anyone purchased oneplus one from maxis in jb?

If so, how was it? Is there a service centre in jb?
 

huhu84

Master Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
4,528
Reaction score
8
Anyone facing problem with maps? The current locations very far off even when I'm using WiFi to check my current locations
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top