Check your Access Point Names in Mobile network settings.
Edit the APN setting in mobile network settings to shwap. Make sure that the APN is shwap and nothing else
Ok thanks! I'll go try it out.

Check your Access Point Names in Mobile network settings.
Edit the APN setting in mobile network settings to shwap. Make sure that the APN is shwap and nothing else
Because he can't be the bad guy, he partners with someone who has no qualms doing so.Thanks. Steve seems like quite a nice guy unlike that macmasters. Wonder how they work together![]()
Anyone playing implosion never lose hope on the phone? My phone is getting extremely hot very quickly when playing the game
Sent from OnePlus A0001 using GAGT
It's a graphically intensive game. It's bound to make any phone/tablet heat up.Anyone playing implosion never lose hope on the phone? My phone is getting extremely hot very quickly when playing the game
Sent from OnePlus A0001 using GAGT
You sell your Crystal x and buy back one Plus liao?going to d/l now... for sure is a batt drainer
I just used those el cheapo ones from qoo....works fine.Hi everyone. Anyone know where I can get a good tempered glass for the OPO locally? I currently have the Orzly tempered glass and it's causing the screen to have some sensitivity issues. So I'm going to get it changed. I'm also looking for a Red colour Diztronic TPU case. Thanks...![]()
Hi everyone. Anyone know where I can get a good tempered glass for the OPO locally? I currently have the Orzly tempered glass and it's causing the screen to have some sensitivity issues. So I'm going to get it changed. I'm also looking for a Red colour Diztronic TPU case. Thanks...![]()
Hi everyone. Anyone know where I can get a good tempered glass for the OPO locally? I currently have the Orzly tempered glass and it's causing the screen to have some sensitivity issues. So I'm going to get it changed. I'm also looking for a Red colour Diztronic TPU case. Thanks...![]()
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/CMEI-TEMPERED-GLASS-SCREEN-PROTECTOR/414488681?selectedOptions=
got mine from here, twice. Works great

Is this resistant to finger prints and smudging? My Nillkin tempered glass got a couple of very faint and tiny scratches and gets smudges very easily now, especially after taking phone call the oils on my cheek will just stain the glass
Think use for almost a year liao, dunno want to try other glass protector or not.

Hi everyone. Anyone know where I can get a good tempered glass for the OPO locally? I currently have the Orzly tempered glass and it's causing the screen to have some sensitivity issues. So I'm going to get it changed. I'm also looking for a Red colour Diztronic TPU case. Thanks...![]()