ONEPlus ONE phone

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
13,742
Reaction score
0
I also got two extra tempered glass SPs.anyone interested,can pm me.

I have so many cases,so letting go also.
 
Last edited:

dash7869

Master Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2005
Messages
3,352
Reaction score
33
also have you all heard of oppomart? are they reliable? i feel like just buying from them :(
 

miyamiya

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2008
Messages
2,204
Reaction score
0
still jin jelly! how do u all find the camera (vs find 7/a / note 3) ? thanks
I can only compare to my HTC One M7.

Feature wise, the CM camera and gallery is quite lacking actually. I'm used to a lot of the functions in my HTC One camera and now I'm missing them.

One feature I missed is the timer function, especially selfie mode no countdown timer, that kinda sucks.

As for 13MP, it is definitely better than my previous 4 "Ultrapixel". The photos have higher resolution so no complaints there.

I would say quality wise is decent but the features kinda suck.

The CM Gallery is also very basic and doesn't allow me to hide/unhide albums and batch move photos/videos around different folders. Also I hate browsing photos on the CM gallery because every time you swipe, the onscreen menu will pop up and block your photos partially. This is quite a bad feature as people rather browse through photos in fullscreen without anything blocking the view. The Gallery is also slow and laggy when browsing my photos and videos.


I suppose this is the 2 main complaints I have with CM11S. Camera features and Gallery.
 

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
24,738
Reaction score
2,285
64GB Sandstone Black available on OppoMart! 499USD :eek:
*itchy hands*

oppomart.jpg


Anyway, anyone bought casing from OppoMart before? How long is their delivery?
 
Last edited:

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
I think I better setup a online shop better. :s13:
Can easily whack their pricing :s8:
 

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
13,742
Reaction score
0
64GB Sandstone Black available on OppoMart! 499USD :eek:
*itchy hands*

oppomart.jpg


Anyway, anyone bought casing from OppoMart before? How long is their delivery?

OPPOMART is good. Just received my casings...I requested courier and received in 3 days.

Now I have too many cases..lol
 

miyamiya

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2008
Messages
2,204
Reaction score
0
OPPOMART is good. Just received my casings...I requested courier and received in 3 days.

Now I have too many cases..lol
Wah is that the more expensive option? I ordered one casing and chose registered mail which they say will take 15 - 30 days shipping.

So are they faster than their indicated timing?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top