ONEPlus ONE phone

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
All those who PM me I reply you all already. Thank you.
 

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
Strange why so many ppl pm me and ask me for link? I am not getting them from website as too much fraud in China. I got it locally from my friend in China.
 

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
13,742
Reaction score
0
If only they release the back covers... Anyone know when they will do so? The denim cover looks really cool. :)
 

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
I don't buy online so no link. I buy from my gfriend locally in China to resell.
 

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
13,742
Reaction score
0
Finally got hold of some cases from a fellow HWZoner!
Now I can treat my OPO with "less" care. :)

In the meantime, waiting for more cases to arrive from Oppostore.
 

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
13,742
Reaction score
0
To OPO users, what colour mode are u using?
I am on vivid.

Any links to gives the best settings for manual calibration?
 

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
Just curious why since yesterday and today people keep sending me PM asking me for link of where to buy the OPO? More than 10 users here asking me the same question. Just to clarify I do not buy from any website as there is too much of fraud in China. I am getting it directly from my supplier who are buying the phones back directly from people who sold to him in his shops.
 

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
People who know what is a good phone will get this. Nothing to complain about it. Just full of praises.
 

shichuanhua

Master Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
4,901
Reaction score
49
How many is interested in glass sp for this phone?
Nillkin brand, price wise can see my thread. similar to G3 one
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top