ONEPlus ONE phone

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
$458 for China OPO boleh??

U mean from Qoo? If so they hardly got any profits even for a burger meal as I know whats the cost of brand new sets wholesale price in China. As they need to give like 10-12% to Qoo and shipping from china to sg needs money too plus its sensitive item so need more money for shipping and no insurance cover so if lost they gg. So I am curious why will they do it if its not earn money selling brand new phones. If its "Mint Condition" to sell as new then plently of profits la. Mint condition selling at easily 100-150 SGD below the brand new price from the manufacturer. Just buy a screen protector and past it then its new already :s13:

Those who can calculate knows what I mean la. Simply calculate it you will know unless they doesnt wanna earn money or purposely lose money just for face.
 

xiaoyuji

Master Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Messages
4,283
Reaction score
0
U mean from Qoo? If so they hardly got any profits even for a burger meal as I know whats the cost of brand new sets wholesale price in China. As they need to give like 10-12% to Qoo and shipping from china to sg needs money too plus its sensitive item so need more money for shipping and no insurance cover so if lost they gg. So I am curious why will they do it if its not earn money selling brand new phones. If its "Mint Condition" to sell as new then plently of profits la. Mint condition selling at easily 100-150 SGD below the brand new price from the manufacturer. Just buy a screen protector and past it then its new already :s13:

Those who can calculate knows what I mean la. Simply calculate it you will know unless they doesnt wanna earn money or purposely lose money just for face.


458 i think is 16gb. I tried to click 64gb, must add 120
 

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,917
Reaction score
2,910
458 i think is 16gb. I tried to click 64gb, must add 120

Yup...16GB...

Dont need it for songs, games since i have a mp3 player for songs and radio, a ipad and nexus 7 for games.. :s13:

How?? Still dunno wana click or not..
 

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
458 i think is 16gb. I tried to click 64gb, must add 120

I saw cheapest is at 560+ in Qoo for 64GB.
Last time I saw the commission in Qoo SG is at 10-12% if I did not remember wrongly. Unless it went down now.

I calculate a simple calculation for everyone to see for 16GB. Even if they get it directly from manufacturer via bidding which is unlikely for mass quantity its at 1999.99 rmb + shipping via DHL for sensitive good is at 120 rmb. Costing into SG is already 424 SGD.

Then if Qoo still charge them commission of 10% of the selling price then commission alone will be 45.80 SGD. Making their final cost 424 + 45.80 = 469.80 SGD. Then how can they sell at 458 SGD? Unless they wanna lose money to gain some face or Qoo reduce the commission for them which is quite unlikely even if they reduce to 5% they earn peanuts too.
 
Last edited:

xiaoyuji

Master Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Messages
4,283
Reaction score
0
I saw cheapest is at 560+ in Qoo for 64GB.
Last time I saw the commission in Qoo SG is at 10-12% if I did not remember wrongly. Unless it went down now.

I calculate a simple calculation for everyone to see for 16GB. Even if they get it directly from manufacturer via bidding which is unlikely for mass quantity its at 1999.99 rmb + shipping via DHL for sensitive good is at 120 rmb. Costing into SG is already 424 SGD.

Then if Qoo still charge them commission of 10% of the selling price then commission alone will be 45.80 SGD. Making their final cost 424 + 45.80 = 469.80 SGD. Then how can they sell at 458 SGD? Unless they wanna lose money to gain some face or Qoo reduce the commission for them which is quite unlikely even if they reduce to 5% they earn peanuts too.


they are power seller so their commission range from 7-9% :)
 

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,917
Reaction score
2,910
Hooted... :s13:

If dont click will keep thinking about it so might as well..Use Frank Card to get 6% rebate as well..
 

rharish_21

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
265
Is there any method to install the CM11s rom on the china version.

i downlad the zip file from the Cyanogen website but the installation failed when tried to flash through recovery.

My Model number is A0001.

Is there any step by step guide...

Thank you...
 

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,917
Reaction score
2,910

pigscantfly

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2014
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Hooted... :s13:

If dont click will keep thinking about it so might as well..Use Frank Card to get 6% rebate as well..

Wah get alr tell us! I wanna know if it's "brand new" like the seller said. Wanted to hoot just now, but the price just went up like $50 cos no more time sale...
 

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,917
Reaction score
2,910
Hi Bro,

Thanks for the heads up.... I managed to install through the method..

Basically we just need to unlock the bootloader and install the zip through the fastboot

You didnt know ar?? Need to unlock bootloader and root before one can flash rom into any android devices..

which 1 you hooted, the 439 de ?? :s22: :s22: :s22:

Nope, went for the $449 one..Since got one bro mention $439 is from China direct, seller didnt reply him on the tax portion so play safe..

Wah get alr tell us! I wanna know if it's "brand new" like the seller said. Wanted to hoot just now, but the price just went up like $50 cos no more time sale...

Seller got say not seal as open to flash in cyanogenmod..I'm perfectly fine as long as exterior is perfect..

Will update thou once i get it..
 

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
5,868
Reaction score
590
Nope, went for the $449 one..Since got one bro mention $439 is from China direct, seller didnt reply him on the tax portion so play safe..

The seller you bought from has a listed address, most probably their office

Address: (079903) INTERNATIONAL PLAZA 10 ANSON ROAD#26-04

Anyway yeah do give an update here when you received the phone. I wonder those who bought from lazada and qoo10 their phones got yellow tint issue or not.
 

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,917
Reaction score
2,910
The seller you bought from has a listed address, most probably their office

Address: (079903) INTERNATIONAL PLAZA 10 ANSON ROAD#26-04

Anyway yeah do give an update here when you received the phone. I wonder those who bought from lazada and qoo10 their phones got yellow tint issue or not.

Yup, saw his office address..

I read that Chinese OPO has a whiter white than Global OPO in one of the reviews..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top