ONEPlus ONE phone

xtootx

Master Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
3,385
Reaction score
0
Rules are simple.

Take only what you need. If you need one phone only take one.

Only take it if you're certain you KNOW how to bring it into Singapore.

And just like how I've returned the favor, hopefully you guys would too!!

Good luck you guys!

https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/UT7U-YE7T-KVOE-5JVF

https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/864L-GYJY-Z9IM-CHCT

https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/9BO5-WDVX-OQFK-FNAF

https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/C1PU-UAII-9NLA-053E

https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/TKDO-LQEG-9RAM-4RB8

https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/HO7U-WJV8-QJ76-09UV
 

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
6,405
Reaction score
2
who is the one with the 70000000% download bug on franco's kernel thread, own up. lol
 

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
6,405
Reaction score
2
Wtf is that?
yXKtdjvl.jpg


lol
 

Nichi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
21,251
Reaction score
2
should start camping xda opo section liao...

my phone just arrived at cgw...

franco also have kernel for opo?

currently using his kernel on my n5
 

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
6,405
Reaction score
2
should start camping xda opo section liao...

my phone just arrived at cgw...

franco also have kernel for opo?

currently using his kernel on my n5
he is one of the bestest kernel dev around if not the best.
 

sG_KYo

Master Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
3,340
Reaction score
0
My device just arrived. Superb make!

The packaging is also very good. Very luxurious feel.

10302246_10152372208006200_7487016107437522586_n.jpg

10672328_10152372208066200_5209882338603960463_n.jpg


Oh well, set up the phone today and then pass it to my friend as his present. :s13:
 

gkotody

Member
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
191
Reaction score
0
My device just arrived. Superb make!

The packaging is also very good. Very luxurious feel.

10302246_10152372208006200_7487016107437522586_n.jpg

10672328_10152372208066200_5209882338603960463_n.jpg


Oh well, set up the phone today and then pass it to my friend as his present. :s13:

My set also just arrived. Will be collecting later.:s12:
 

IAmNiceify

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2012
Messages
671
Reaction score
12
Normally how long will it take to reach sg?

My order 4 days le still processing only

I guess you just wait bah. Really nothing can do le. Your credit card will not get deducted if your shipment havent sent. I had this feeling too. But mine was 1000%%% worst. I ordered through someone else account even though i changed everything (email password etc) i stilll sebei nervous.

Sooner or later will arrive at your doorstep one ! For CGW just go express shipping, i pay right away when i got the email for cgw and they ship it on the same day. The rest is DHL liao.

DHL pretty fast about 4days for me.
 

Wuuhaa

Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
I had a similar problem with my China set (which I have since sold off). Go to your dialpad and key in *#*#4636#*#* and enter the "Testing Page". Go into "Phone Information" and look at what is the setting under "Set preferred network type". Select the relevant option and see if the setting sticks. It should most of the time. Then run speedtest app to test the connection.



Just tried, selected LTE only. unfortunately didn't even get to see 3G on the icon... only H+


Yesterday, spend the whole evening playing with the ROM of the phone. First I flashed it back to Color OS. Everything works perfect... 3G, LTE... Connections seems good. However is does not have the Google Playstore which I am so familiar...


After which hand itchy, and a bit of effort involved.. I flashed it to the newest 4.4.4 33R. I still did not see the LTE sign I get from standard Color OS from factory.

Cheers

Honestly, a bit tired now. if it is not because of the bamboo backing, I would have given up long ago.
 
Last edited:

h2owater

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2007
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Anyone can spare me an invite for OPO Purchase. I have CGW account but what is the total estimate cost of the Phone to Singapore....

Thanks in advance...
 

Oinkize

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2009
Messages
11,956
Reaction score
197
Just tried, selected LTE only. unfortunately didn't even get to see 3G on the icon... only H+


Yesterday, spend the whole evening playing with the ROM of the phone. First I flashed it back to Color OS. Everything works perfect... 3G, LTE... Connections seems good. However is does not have the Google Playstore which I am so familiar...


After which hand itchy, and a bit of effort involved.. I flashed it to the newest 4.4.4 33R. I still did not see the LTE sign I get from standard bookings from factory.


Anyway, was a bit busy with the big hotels. Le you guys know when I sneak onto one...


Cheer
Weiming




Honestly, a bit tired now. if it is not because of the bamboo backing, I would have given up long ago.

Do you know that opo scrapped the plans to release the bamboo backing due to inconsistant quality?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top