ONEPlus ONE phone

tedlai

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Charger?

So i just received my OPO today, has a slight yellow tint at the bottom, only annoys me when againsts a light background...

However, the charger head doesnt fit our sockets... How are you guys using your OPOs? Using another charger, or using an adaptor? Or something else?

Much appreciated,
Ted
 

lalalalalala

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2005
Messages
53,926
Reaction score
15,870
So i just received my OPO today, has a slight yellow tint at the bottom, only annoys me when againsts a light background...

However, the charger head doesnt fit our sockets... How are you guys using your OPOs? Using another charger, or using an adaptor? Or something else?

Much appreciated,
Ted
Using the provided charger. Just buy a conveter
 

marshy

Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2000
Messages
349
Reaction score
72
I got 2 invite to share out.
Self arrangements for Shipment.
Interested please PM me.

Only 1 day left so hurry.
 

spectruml

Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Can anyone tell how's the audio quality? Am very keen to try out this phone

OOTB, speakers are extremely loud. And it is only set at 50%. Some people have low mike volume. I have low G now voice command.

I rooted to change the sensitivity. Still running factory software.
 

rykellim

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2011
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Hi brudders, I just rec'd my OPO invite & excitedly bought one unit, sent to vPOST USA. Should have read this thread first! By the way, what are CGW and HSG? I think vPOST always ship very slooooowly and I will use DHL or UPS anytime, even if pay more.
 

afiqqq

Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
338
Reaction score
0
Just tried, selected LTE only. unfortunately didn't even get to see 3G on the icon... only H+


Yesterday, spend the whole evening playing with the ROM of the phone. First I flashed it back to Color OS. Everything works perfect... 3G, LTE... Connections seems good. However is does not have the Google Playstore which I am so familiar...


After which hand itchy, and a bit of effort involved.. I flashed it to the newest 4.4.4 33R. I still did not see the LTE sign I get from standard Color OS from factory.

Cheers

Honestly, a bit tired now. if it is not because of the bamboo backing, I would have given up long ago.


try flashing other roms. im using the normal cm11 which has daily commits and patches [ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 Open Source (… | OnePlus One | XDA Forums

don't just factory reset but delete all the data in your phone and start anew. then sideload the new rom
 
Last edited:

neonboy88

Master Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2002
Messages
4,198
Reaction score
11
just received my OPO today. Sexy beast. Using it naked now till I receive my tampered glass and aluminium bumper.

quick noob question, does one require root to flash kernel? synapse requires root?
I've got unlocked bootloader and TWRP already though.
 

Ratix0

Master Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
3,631
Reaction score
3
I got my phone yesterday and started using it naked today.

Such a sexy beast being fondled the whole day my by hands. Mmmm
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top