Igene
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2002
- Messages
- 14,172
- Reaction score
- 1,239
You should check with either CGW/OnePlus/USPS (if using USPS).
VPOST!!!
Was it a wrong choice made?
Anyway I've contacted OnePlus.
You should check with either CGW/OnePlus/USPS (if using USPS).
Was it a wrong choice made?
Anyway I've contacted OnePlus.VPOST!!!Was it a wrong choice made?
Anyway I've contacted OnePlus.
Any one can recommend any ROM stable enough for daily usage?
I have been on CM11S 25R ever since I got this phone mid August.
Kinda disappointed that CyanogenMod has not been constantly updating OPO as it is their main phone
DHL no horserun!If you chose VPOST, confirmed wrong choice... VPOST is slow. Speedpost is slow and not as flexible as compared to DHL.
DHL no horserun!
my package arrived Singapore Sunday earlier morning.
by lunch they delivered already.
was a public holiday somemore
Any one can recommend any ROM stable enough for daily usage?
I have been on CM11S 25R ever since I got this phone mid August.
Kinda disappointed that CyanogenMod has not been constantly updating OPO as it is their main phone

"Your item was returned to the sender on October 4, 2014 at 10:26 am in PORTLAND, OR 97230 because the addressee moved and left no forwarding address"
Means huat huh?![]()
nillkin9H tempered glass i bought from this bro http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/mobile-phones-bazaar-201/wts-oneplus-one-accessories-4766026.html
Good service
For case is the diztronic: you can get from this guy http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/mass-order-corner-251/mo-diztronic-phone-casings-4557348.html
30R, 33R already out for so freaking long, new OTA coming out soon. You want constant updates please go for nightly builds, stable OTA builds don't get pumped out because they are stable.
Hell, just look at other phone companies and tell me which one keep updating?
Edit: Speaking of the devil, 38R is out. Fixes touchscreen issues.
Modded OTA update here for those who have problems flashing:
New XNPH38R OTA update. - Pg. 5 | OnePlus One | XDA Forums
lazy to sideload, will just ota tomorrow morningI have not update to the latest 33R cause it has so many issues yet to be addressed.
Good update on the touchscreen! Anyone has flashed the latest 38R already? Reviews?
I have not update to the latest 33R cause it has so many issues yet to be addressed.
Good update on the touchscreen! Anyone has flashed the latest 38R already? Reviews?
2 to 3 weeks leh plus havent put shipping