ONEPlus ONE phone

Phunkee

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2010
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, anyone have invited that can spare me to buy the phone . Not sure is this the right place to ask or this is mainly about performance and update ?

Thanks
phunkee@gmail.com
 

xiaosen

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
106
ya i understand but i not an heavy user so asking is there any problem with my battery.
 

mwkong

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
1,699
Reaction score
0
Anyone knows where other than Burlington sq (OOS) selling glass screen protector that is at the East side?
 

cheong79

Banned
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
12,967
Reaction score
3
Anyone knows where other than Burlington sq (OOS) selling glass screen protector that is at the East side?

Buy online liao loh. I waited 9 days from Q10 seller S$9.90
There is one local seller from this forum.
 

winthony

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2009
Messages
14,588
Reaction score
26
isit just me but when i flash supersu2.1.6 my 1+1 starts to have lag issues?
 

lalalalalala

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2005
Messages
53,900
Reaction score
15,855
Interesting, so it's not region, not age. I've tested over VPN (with a US IP address), so it doesn't seem to be by geography of requesting IP address either.
Might be their server open a set number of slots for ota requests and a smaller number of slots to notify devices at random? I'm not too sure myself
 

TheUltimateAvengers

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2013
Messages
47
Reaction score
1
For those who haven receive updates, you guys using stock recovery? Coz if use custom,can just flash. I used to wait but it take ages so now i just flash.
 

zul99z

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2009
Messages
5,839
Reaction score
0
For those who haven receive updates, you guys using stock recovery? Coz if use custom,can just flash. I used to wait but it take ages so now i just flash.

To flash, must root right?? Willing to root but I'm a noob in this. Scared I'll brick my phone, just like my previous note 3. So I'll just wait lor :(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top