lalalalalala
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 25, 2005
- Messages
- 53,900
- Reaction score
- 15,855
I also haven't get. Doubt its by age cus I got the phone pretty early.

Mine ard 6hrs with i think 15% left. After it crosses the 50% battery mark,i switch to power saver mode in the performance section. Feels it helps to save more battery by underclocking it. Usage still smooth.
What your people SOT? Mine doesnt seem so good and i install wakelock detector nth seem to draining my batt except my Facebook.
Using franco kernel and only 4+ hours, sometimes 5. Was expecting more![]()
Mine ard 6hrs with i think 15% left. After it crosses the 50% battery mark,i switch to power saver mode in the performance section. Feels it helps to save more battery by underclocking it. Usage still smooth.
I also haven't get. Doubt its by age cus I got the phone pretty early.
Anyone knows where other than Burlington sq (OOS) selling glass screen protector that is at the East side?
Accidentally remove APN settings.
Anyone has Starhub APN settings?
Might be their server open a set number of slots for ota requests and a smaller number of slots to notify devices at random? I'm not too sure myselfInteresting, so it's not region, not age. I've tested over VPN (with a US IP address), so it doesn't seem to be by geography of requesting IP address either.
Using stock kernel?
For those who haven receive updates, you guys using stock recovery? Coz if use custom,can just flash. I used to wait but it take ages so now i just flash.