ONEPlus ONE phone

kwaychapy

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2009
Messages
1,026
Reaction score
0
cannot tahan..nt sure tmr wanna chiong to adix bro there to hoot a black one or not...

btw, if self bring in, can anyone share the est damages?
 

cheong79

Banned
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
12,967
Reaction score
3
cannot tahan..nt sure tmr wanna chiong to adix bro there to hoot a black one or not...

btw, if self bring in, can anyone share the est damages?

US$ goes up liao, so prepare to pay more.
I using hogshopgo and Ocbc c.card for shipping and payment.
Total cost S$532
Ocbc cc rate US$1=$1.31+ during early mid October.
 

bewarehee

Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
295
Reaction score
1
Hi Guys, I manage to buy this phone from Oneplus official site. Now it is pending shipment, do your know roughly how long it would take to reach my forwarder? I wanna buy some accessories from amazon and ship over together. Thus, need a rough guide when i can order from amazon.
 

batboyz

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
2,892
Reaction score
1
Hi Guys, I manage to buy this phone from Oneplus official site. Now it is pending shipment, do your know roughly how long it would take to reach my forwarder? I wanna buy some accessories from amazon and ship over together. Thus, need a rough guide when i can order from amazon.

Processing time takes 3-5 days. Once shipped out will take 2-3 days to reach.
 

Synnexo

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2014
Messages
728
Reaction score
90
Hi guys, may i know if $439 is a good price for the 16GB LTE?

Lazada selling 64Gb @ $528, incl. delivery. Think payment by MasterCard still have 10% discount.

All are China sets flashed with CM.

I'm using China set flashed with Mokee ROM & Avalon kernel, system is stable & battery life extended about 30%. SOT 1hr 50min, phone idle for 1 day 10hrs still have 55% left.
 

lalalalalala

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2005
Messages
53,900
Reaction score
15,855
Hi Guys, I manage to buy this phone from Oneplus official site. Now it is pending shipment, do your know roughly how long it would take to reach my forwarder? I wanna buy some accessories from amazon and ship over together. Thus, need a rough guide when i can order from amazon.
About 1 week give and take

Amazon if prime is 1 day. Non prime about 3 to 5 days
 

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
24,738
Reaction score
2,285
Lazada selling 64Gb @ $528, incl. delivery. Think payment by MasterCard still have 10% discount.

All are China sets flashed with CM.

I'm using China set flashed with Mokee ROM & Avalon kernel, system is stable & battery life extended about 30%. SOT 1hr 50min, phone idle for 1 day 10hrs still have 55% left.

MasterCard 10% discount is on every monday. iirc
 

zul99z

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2009
Messages
5,839
Reaction score
0
Just adb sideload in 44s lor..That's what i do usually when new updates is out..

Hi, how to use adb and sideload 44s?? Read the tutorial on xda but still don't understand how to enter command prompt, etc. Able to guide this novice. And will I lose data on my phone?? :(
 

Man v.1

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2010
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Lazada selling 64Gb @ $528, incl. delivery. Think payment by MasterCard still have 10% discount.

All are China sets flashed with CM.

I'm using China set flashed with Mokee ROM & Avalon kernel, system is stable & battery life extended about 30%. SOT 1hr 50min, phone idle for 1 day 10hrs still have 55% left.

Thanks mate. Have already ordered mine. $492 in total for 64GB.
 

kwaychapy

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2009
Messages
1,026
Reaction score
0
yesh! i got my OPO 64G blackie from adix bro. I self flash to CM...kan chiong process...

overall experience has been positive..

any more patterns i can chut on this phone?
 

lalalalalala

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2005
Messages
53,900
Reaction score
15,855
Hi, how to use adb and sideload 44s?? Read the tutorial on xda but still don't understand how to enter command prompt, etc. Able to guide this novice. And will I lose data on my phone?? :(
if don't know just wait for OTA, you should be getting it very soon, most of the people have gotten theirs already.

and no, you won't lose data for sideloading
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top