To flash, must root right?? Willing to root but I'm a noob in this. Scared I'll brick my phone, just like my previous note 3. So I'll just wait lor![]()
No, you can flash without rooting.

To flash, must root right?? Willing to root but I'm a noob in this. Scared I'll brick my phone, just like my previous note 3. So I'll just wait lor![]()
<br />Hi guys, may i know if $439 is a good price for the 16GB LTE?
cannot tahan..nt sure tmr wanna chiong to adix bro there to hoot a black one or not...
btw, if self bring in, can anyone share the est damages?
cannot tahan..nt sure tmr wanna chiong to adix bro there to hoot a black one or not...
btw, if self bring in, can anyone share the est damages?
Hi Guys, I manage to buy this phone from Oneplus official site. Now it is pending shipment, do your know roughly how long it would take to reach my forwarder? I wanna buy some accessories from amazon and ship over together. Thus, need a rough guide when i can order from amazon.
Hi guys, may i know if $439 is a good price for the 16GB LTE?
About 1 week give and takeHi Guys, I manage to buy this phone from Oneplus official site. Now it is pending shipment, do your know roughly how long it would take to reach my forwarder? I wanna buy some accessories from amazon and ship over together. Thus, need a rough guide when i can order from amazon.
Lazada selling 64Gb @ $528, incl. delivery. Think payment by MasterCard still have 10% discount.
All are China sets flashed with CM.
I'm using China set flashed with Mokee ROM & Avalon kernel, system is stable & battery life extended about 30%. SOT 1hr 50min, phone idle for 1 day 10hrs still have 55% left.
Just adb sideload in 44s lor..That's what i do usually when new updates is out..
Lazada selling 64Gb @ $528, incl. delivery. Think payment by MasterCard still have 10% discount.
All are China sets flashed with CM.
I'm using China set flashed with Mokee ROM & Avalon kernel, system is stable & battery life extended about 30%. SOT 1hr 50min, phone idle for 1 day 10hrs still have 55% left.
if don't know just wait for OTA, you should be getting it very soon, most of the people have gotten theirs already.Hi, how to use adb and sideload 44s?? Read the tutorial on xda but still don't understand how to enter command prompt, etc. Able to guide this novice. And will I lose data on my phone??![]()
yesh! i got my OPO 64G blackie from adix bro. I self flash to CM...kan chiong process...
overall experience has been positive..
any more patterns i can chut on this phone?