ONEPlus ONE phone

hangman93

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2007
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Those updated to 44S alrdy, how's your battery life?? Mine seems better as compared to 38r. 3.5 hrs SOT at 40%
 

MGeaR356

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
7,505
Reaction score
59
guys those who brought from lazada (china sets), are you plagued by the yellowish screen?

thinking of buying one+ instead of nexus 6 now..

64gb 520 SGD - 50 bucks mastercard monday sounds like a dream!
 

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2011
Messages
10,594
Reaction score
158
Good news?

Posted: 14 Nov 2014, 07:30, by Peter K.

CyanogenMod nightlies based on Lollipop due out by the end of November, CM 11.0 M12 now available

Cyanogen has just released the latest milestone CyanogenMod build, CyanogenMod 11 M12.

It bears a lot of bug fixes and under-the-hood improvements to the newest version of the most popular custom Android firmware. Among the more notable bug fixes that Cyanogen stresses on is the POODLE vulnerability in SSLv3 that made the ROM susceptible to MitM attacks.

Well, the latter is already history, along with an abundance of additional, not-so-serious bugs. Some final touches have also been implemented. These will most probably mark the end of the KitKat-powered CM 11, as "CM12 looms over the horizon".

That's right, all those custom ROM fans that are rooting for CyanogenMod will be pleased to know that the first nightly builds of the custom firmware will make an appearance for select devices by the end of this November or in the beginning of December in the worst case scenario.

With the raw AOSP Lollipop images already out for roughly ten days and openly-available for the tireless developers, it was just a matter of time before Cyanogen announced that a Lollipop-based CyanogenMod ROM is in the works.

Earlier this year, we had heard that the team behind the firmware won't rush the release of this build, and it seems that will be the case indeed.

The reason for this delay is the amount of work required for the "CM features users have all come to appreciate" to be ported from CM11 to the CM12, as the latter relies on a new code base.

Interestingly enough, Cyanogen cannot predict how many CM11 devices will receive CM12, yet it is estimated that the number of such devices might be higher than initially expected.

Of course it's good news. But don't expect cm lollipop to come soon. Way too many things changed in lollipop.
I've give it another 2-3 weeks at least.
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,943
Reaction score
1,719
just changed my sandstone black to babyskin black... the removal of backplate is easier than i thought.
 

winthony

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2009
Messages
14,588
Reaction score
26
Still have 1 piece of Nillkin 9H tempered glass to offset :)

Contact me if interested!
 

mwkong

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
1,699
Reaction score
0
Camera not working

Anyone have this issue same as mine?

The camera is working for the past few weeks and suddenly yesterday wanted to take photo, the camera app cannot launch and after several reboot the camera just become like this.

Now I'm thinking whether is it related to H/W issue. :(

ptz2g7X.png
RGe695t.png
 

jerminator

Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

Just got the phone last week..and now I'm totally at a loss over what to do, on Friday, there was a OTA patch, so I grabbed it.
After restarting, it went to the lock screen.
I updated some more apps, then I rebooted the phone.

And here's where the phone "died".
The screen just went black - holding down the Power button just gives me the short vibration every 10s.

Googled and I only got this: https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...een-opo-not-booting-due-over-discharge.88107/
which I tried, but didn't really work. The phone'
s now at home going for another "12hour no-touch" cycle and gonna attempt it again tonight.

I didn't even get the nice colored up battery you see in the link, mine's a black screen, with a very faint black-ish battery outline when I plug it in.
I got a black-ish one+ logo as well.

Anyone able to help? :(
 

lalalalalala

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2005
Messages
53,900
Reaction score
15,855
Hi guys,

Just got the phone last week..and now I'm totally at a loss over what to do, on Friday, there was a OTA patch, so I grabbed it.
After restarting, it went to the lock screen.
I updated some more apps, then I rebooted the phone.

And here's where the phone "died".
The screen just went black - holding down the Power button just gives me the short vibration every 10s.

Googled and I only got this: https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...een-opo-not-booting-due-over-discharge.88107/
which I tried, but didn't really work. The phone'
s now at home going for another "12hour no-touch" cycle and gonna attempt it again tonight.

I didn't even get the nice colored up battery you see in the link, mine's a black screen, with a very faint black-ish battery outline when I plug it in.
I got a black-ish one+ logo as well.

Anyone able to help? :(
urs is probably not battery problem, most likely is a bad flash. what was ur battery status when u ota and updated ur apps??
 

miyamiya

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2008
Messages
2,204
Reaction score
0
It was roughly ~60% when I did the OTA and updated it.

Any clue how to fix it?

Edit: You can try to do a hard factory reset first. This is to check that your rom is actually ok.. but all your data will be gone though.

https://oneplus.net/support/answer/how-do-i-perform-a-full-factory-reset




Otherwise see if you can boot into fastboot mode. If can, you can reflash the whole factory image of the rom into it.


[GUIDE] Return your OPO to 100% Stock (Curre… | OnePlus One | XDA Forums


However please note the following disclaimer.

- You need to find out for yourself how to get into fastboot mode and also how to use command prompt in windows and how to use adb commands.

- You need to unlock your bootloader in order to flash anything to your partition.

- There's only 38R full rom out there. For some reason, cyanogenmod still hasn't updated their factory image to 44S... so you will still need to do an OTA for 44S... or manually flash the OTA update zip which can be found somewhere online.
 
Last edited:

jerminator

Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Edit: You can try to do a hard factory reset first. This is to check that your rom is actually ok.. but all your data will be gone though.

https://oneplus.net/support/answer/how-do-i-perform-a-full-factory-reset




Otherwise see if you can boot into fastboot mode. If can, you can reflash the whole factory image of the rom into it.


[GUIDE] Return your OPO to 100% Stock (Curre… | OnePlus One | XDA Forums


However please note the following disclaimer.

- You need to find out for yourself how to get into fastboot mode and also how to use command prompt in windows and how to use adb commands.

- You need to unlock your bootloader in order to flash anything to your partition.

- There's only 38R full rom out there. For some reason, cyanogenmod still hasn't updated their factory image to 44S... so you will still need to do an OTA for 44S... or manually flash the OTA update zip which can be found somewhere online.


Thanks!
I attempted a hard-reset, but was stuck..cos the screen remained dark, can't see the text :(

Neither could I do the "fastboot" cos I can't see what's on the screen.

Is there a way I can do everything via the command prompt without accessing the phone screen?
 

Rainbow Dash

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2011
Messages
900
Reaction score
21
hi guys, i cracked my opo screen, now touch is not working... :(

does anyone have any lobang where to fix it?

Ofc8PWm.jpg


Z54QFXw.jpg
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top