ONEPlus ONE phone

miyamiya

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2008
Messages
2,204
Reaction score
0
I'm using cm11s 44s stock ROM because I want the lockscreen and camera. Also rooted it because I need my titanium backup.

Sent from GAGT Android App
 

jerminator

Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
sounds weird but.... some ppl says this can work.



1. Charge for a day.
2. Take off charger for a night.
3. Plug back in for a half an hour if you get the low battery screen to stay on. Don't hit power until after the 30 minutes even if the screen turns off. Assume it's charging.
4. Power it on and that's it! Continue to let it charge and don't let it die down to 0% again.

okie gonna try this again, so far haven't tried charging for extended hours, max max also 2-3 hours
 

frankneedit

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
hi all..

what good app you guys use/recommend to release temp files? or cache? from OPO?

(mine not rooted though)
 

savage

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,168
Reaction score
2
hey guys, anyone here wants an invite to buy the Oneplus One?
I've got an invite. Don't intend to get it. Drop me a PM if you want.

*Update*
Given away liao :)
 
Last edited:

s3856

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2001
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
17
I
hey guys, anyone here wants an invite to buy the Oneplus One?
I've got an invite. Don't intend to get it. Drop me a PM if you want.

*Update*
Given away liao :)

Me too! Got one invite from OPO, anyone interested can PM me, I am giving away
as I am not intend to get it.

## Invite given away last night #
 
Last edited:

Myu~sun

Master Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2007
Messages
3,495
Reaction score
26
ehh anyone have this issue with opo that some apps under apps store is not available in your country ? anyone can help ? one thing i notice when setting time dun have +8 singapore under the setting .
 

Myu~sun

Master Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2007
Messages
3,495
Reaction score
26
and also some apps data unable to transfer over . like Line's Lets get rich (its a different version) . Line's Cookie run (unable to load data)
 

Synnexo

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2014
Messages
728
Reaction score
90
Tell me why you rooted Mokee?
Anyone tried activating PIE?

Other than Mokee is snappy, I like the smoothness when accessing apps & menu, have not notice any jerkiness so far. Setting calendar reminder & forward events to appear in Lock Screen is a feature I find it convenient.

Couple with Ak kernel makes the battery even more efficient. Also, the yellow tint & band is negligible or if really picky, just tweak the Gamma setting.

PIE is a fancy feature. Can custom the colours of lines, selector, button, etc. One thing I did experience was the side which the PIE control is set, the edge is not that responsive anymore. Personally, I still prefer the hard keys.
 

osmond19

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2000
Messages
1,985
Reaction score
70
If u have problem unlocking the boot loader, can find me at Burlington square to do it. No fees involved
Thanks bro. I realised there is a 2nd method via the tool and I used that n got it booted into TWRP and sideload the supersu.zip. Tata... Got it rooted n still on stock recovery.
 

Synnexo

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2014
Messages
728
Reaction score
90
ehh anyone have this issue with opo that some apps under apps store is not available in your country ? anyone can help ? one thing i notice when setting time dun have +8 singapore under the setting .

Its something like Nexus 6 is not available in Google Singapore.

There is no GMT setting for Singapore, just select KL or HK will be fine. Anyway, time & date can be set auto update by network.
 

osmond19

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2000
Messages
1,985
Reaction score
70
Anyone use xposed installer and halo floating windows? Able to stop the setting to go into floating mode? The latest chrome will float too n got to uninstall the update and it will be one.

In not, this multi windows function will be good... Just like galaxy note n lg g3.
 

ben1010

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2013
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Other than Mokee is snappy, I like the smoothness when accessing apps & menu, have not notice any jerkiness so far. Setting calendar reminder & forward events to appear in Lock Screen is a feature I find it convenient.

Couple with Ak kernel makes the battery even more efficient. Also, the yellow tint & band is negligible or if really picky, just tweak the Gamma setting.

PIE is a fancy feature. Can custom the colours of lines, selector, button, etc. One thing I did experience was the side which the PIE control is set, the edge is not that responsive anymore. Personally, I still prefer the hard keys.

May i know what your gamma setting? Mine looks yellowish
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top