In Synapse, set gamma from 0 to 1.
Thanks i found
Last edited:

In Synapse, set gamma from 0 to 1.
Some one on hwz is doing MO: MO: Diztronic Phone Casings. - www.hardwarezone.com.sg
In Synapse, set gamma from 0 to 1.[/QUOTE
Hey I must agree with you. Mokee is really smooth and more controls.
Now looking to install the ak when I get back later
Anyone on 44R face the wifi issue?
Cannot switch on or off wifi. Greyed out with orange boarder
U using gmail app or the built in email app?Anyone having problem setting up the exchange mail?
My phone always show waiting for sync, but after an hour still no mail coming. Check with my coy IT administrator, all setting is correct, and account is ok.
Any idea? Thanks
U using gmail app or the built in email app?
I think it takes a while to sync for some reason. My email took an entire day to sync but its working fine nowAnyone having problem setting up the exchange mail?
My phone always show waiting for sync, but after an hour still no mail coming. Check with my coy IT administrator, all setting is correct, and account is ok.
Any idea? Thanks
just in case anyone interested to install an unofficial build of CM12 lollipop, here's a link to their forum:
https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/development-lollipop.154589/page-394
there's a few builds out there, but this forum basically discuss about all of them. I think there's like 5 builds of it out there by different devs, so go trial an error if interested. they have daily builds with bug fixes and all that.
currently running on one of the builds. very smooth and no lags. can use as a daily driver.
official CM12 nightly will be out by December. so for those adventurous ones in this forum, go try it out.
bluetooth issue solved?
yep. the latest build is dated 23/11. most of the bugs in the first few builds have since been solved. no more force closures as far as I've been using since those bug fixes.
yup just flashed to 5.0, so far so good. I hope Mokee will catch up soon. like a bit more 'tweakable' on the phone.
yup just flashed to 5.0, so far so good. I hope Mokee will catch up soon. like a bit more 'tweakable' on the phone.