Computeron
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2005
- Messages
- 19,945
- Reaction score
- 1,720
after using a week of my baby skin black... it actually feels better than sand stone black

Use built in email app - exchange
It's risky to play around with the rom, now that I am on android 5.0 don't really want to downgrade back to 4.4 in case. Will wait for the custom roms based on lollipop to reflash. I am still a noob in this.U tried MK50.0 bacon?<br />
After flashing the experimental version, my setup wizard crashed. Simply stuck at Dialer.<br />
Tried CM12 but dun really like it. So revert to MK44.4.
might be they use those press 1 button to root toolkit then flash custom recovery and go press lock bootloaderJust managed to repair a one plus one and return it to stock..
One thing that I am puzzled..
Flash stock require a unlock boot loader..
If u wanna flash custom rom u got to unlock boot loader to do it..
How on earth can one flash a custom recovery without unlocking boot loader?
Still got?Out of the blue got an invite. If anyone is interested, please get it below.
https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/GLWK-8XVI-UKAV-Z5JW
Anyone know whether there will be any black friday deal for One plus one?

Still got?
My opo suddenly has its "USB tethering" grayed out.
Attaching USB cable does absolutely nothing.
How do I get this function back?
I need to transfer photos to my PC,
and USB tethering works best for me.

Mine is completely undetectable by cable...where can I get it diagnosed for hardware failure?
A burlington sq..dropped my phone and thankfully the tempered glass protector saved the day.
now need to get another one, where can i get one or is anyone here selling one?