ONEPlus ONE phone

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,945
Reaction score
1,720
after using a week of my baby skin black... it actually feels better than sand stone black
 

adix_82

Banned
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
16,223
Reaction score
0
Just managed to repair a one plus one and return it to stock..

One thing that I am puzzled..

Flash stock require a unlock boot loader..

If u wanna flash custom rom u got to unlock boot loader to do it..

How on earth can one flash a custom recovery without unlocking boot loader?
 

stanleyj

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2005
Messages
8,671
Reaction score
0
U tried MK50.0 bacon?<br />
After flashing the experimental version, my setup wizard crashed. Simply stuck at Dialer.<br />
Tried CM12 but dun really like it. So revert to MK44.4.
It's risky to play around with the rom, now that I am on android 5.0 don't really want to downgrade back to 4.4 in case. Will wait for the custom roms based on lollipop to reflash. I am still a noob in this.
Lollipop rom build from stock is pretty and smooth but boring.
 

lalalalalala

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2005
Messages
53,912
Reaction score
15,861
Just managed to repair a one plus one and return it to stock..

One thing that I am puzzled..

Flash stock require a unlock boot loader..

If u wanna flash custom rom u got to unlock boot loader to do it..

How on earth can one flash a custom recovery without unlocking boot loader?
might be they use those press 1 button to root toolkit then flash custom recovery and go press lock bootloader
 

BlitzStryker

Master Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2011
Messages
2,747
Reaction score
0
Got 6 invites. All 1 day left. Posted in the OPO sharing thread, pardon me for posting here as the invites are expiring soon and I would like the bros here to enjoy it too.

Please use it wisely. Thank you and enjoy. Those who dunoe how to ship over from USA to SG, I can help you ship for a small fee.

https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/GLD8-X8NE-PZ4Q-31VQ

https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/GL37-5LTG-LNPK-QADY

https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/GLIM-P6FE-WM6N-SMYU

https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/GLZL-K6AW-SRLR-QU3E

https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/GLQU-PGTI-SHR6-CSPB

https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/GLT1-T3TQ-GOZW-OT1O
 

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,817
Reaction score
5,886
Anyone know whether there will be any black friday deal for One plus one?

They can't even fulfil the demand at $350 with an invite/pre-order system and you expect them to have Black Friday deal? :s13:
 

TimCooked

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2012
Messages
39
Reaction score
4
Help needed :)

My opo suddenly has its "USB tethering" grayed out.
Attaching USB cable does absolutely nothing.

How do I get this function back?
I need to transfer photos to my PC,
and USB tethering works best for me.
 

GPGT.org

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2013
Messages
2,867
Reaction score
0
My opo suddenly has its "USB tethering" grayed out.
Attaching USB cable does absolutely nothing.

How do I get this function back?
I need to transfer photos to my PC,
and USB tethering works best for me.

similar issue here but my PC can detect my oneplus but cannot see new files updated on oneplus hence I can't copy them over.

I can send from my oneplus to PC but where does the files get saved in? Can't find them too. :s22:
 

GPGT.org

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2013
Messages
2,867
Reaction score
0
Mine is completely undetectable by cable...where can I get it diagnosed for hardware failure?

I think you need what ADB driver or something. Is your MTD enabled? The option can be found inside "Storage" then at the top right hand icon "...", in it you will see 2 tickboxes and one of them is MTD.

Google should find some answers.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top