ONEPlus ONE phone

TimCooked

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2012
Messages
39
Reaction score
4
I think you need what ADB driver or something. Is your MTD enabled? The option can be found inside "Storage" then at the top right hand icon "...", in it you will see 2 tickboxes and one of them is MTD.

Google should find some answers.

You are a great help!
I found MTP, enabled it, and now the USB tether option is un-grayed!

Still, is there a place I can bring the phone for a check on other issues?
 

k0g3pAn

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
0
Geekbuying selling opo at ssrp. Freeshipping. Can go check out.

Sent from GAGT Android App
 

GPGT.org

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2013
Messages
2,867
Reaction score
0
You are a great help!
I found MTP, enabled it, and now the USB tether option is un-grayed!

Still, is there a place I can bring the phone for a check on other issues?

cool... I do not know of anyone specialized with OPO (other than the folks here) but I saw a lot of mentions about Burlington Sq. There a bro here who runs a shop there, maybe you can ask him to help you check if he doesn't mind.
 

stanleyj

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2005
Messages
8,671
Reaction score
0
cool... I do not know of anyone specialized with OPO (other than the folks here) but I saw a lot of mentions about Burlington Sq. There a bro here who runs a shop there, maybe you can ask him to help you check if he doesn't mind.

his nick is adix_82.......can find his posting several pages back. yes he would do it free.
 

mOomOo

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2000
Messages
963
Reaction score
2
Too many invites. Ppl just claiming the public links for fun.


i think they are bots that comb the internet for these links. better don't post them publicly
 
Last edited:

jase07

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2002
Messages
19,647
Reaction score
55
hopefully can get by friday~~~

ASfxPZT.png
 

dark_heaven

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
hey guys, sorry to have to ask this here but i just got a one plus phone and its on "11-20140901-UNOFFICIAL-bacon" can someone guide me how to flash it to the latest? 44S i suppose? Sorry that I am still new to this.
 

googoogaga

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
1,485
Reaction score
601
I have a couple of invites to give back to the community. I received my invite for oneplus from here too. Send me a PM. I ll check and reply you with the invite links tonight.
 

hellhole

Master Member
Joined
May 25, 2001
Messages
4,050
Reaction score
620
been using a month plus... still loving it!

i want to get a better casing but before that.. anyone know if i can replace the screen? mine too a dive.. and the corner glass a little chip off...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top