ONEPlus ONE phone

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2000
Messages
43,150
Reaction score
43
You're an arch-supremacy member. I believe you should know something about a forwarder.
Ahem. I believe you should also know that post count, which leads to status, has NOTHING to do with knowledge. :D
 

batboyz

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
2,892
Reaction score
1
Ahem. I believe you should also know that post count, which leads to status, has NOTHING to do with knowledge. :D

True. However, could you please advise me if the following expression is true/false. Post more != Read more.

Anyway, for those who don't know, OP2 launch event will be at 10am SGT today. Watch and try your cardboard if you got one.
 
Last edited:

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2011
Messages
10,594
Reaction score
158
Anyone need a Qualcomm quick charger? I'm selling at $21.50, usual price $24, standard Singapore 2 pin plug.
 

zenningout

Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2013
Messages
321
Reaction score
0
Anyone knows anywhere that sell original one plus cable? Or any good alternative

Sent from OnePlus A0001 using GAGT
 

ccccccc

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2013
Messages
86
Reaction score
6
Wow what an unexpected timely update from them. I thought they will be delaying or something...how's the battery drain now?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top