OPPO Find N (Foldable)

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, may I know anyway to uninstall the pre-installed chinese apps that came with the phone without rooting? TIA.
Long time never post here but own the Find N for around 4 months and have been more than happy with it. Around 90% of the bloatware can be uninstalled without need for root. Think only left oppo app market and Breeno(oppo's own voice AI) which i can't find any way to uninstall or disable.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Omg...$1.1k is more than half of the phone price....

Think I will just go ahead and get the phone then slowly setup since I am still using the Poco F3.

Just ordered the screen protectors first and maybe get the sticker for the hinge too.

Thanks for the advice!
I m still rocking the stock screen protector that came pre-applied on the phone even though i have bought extra screen protectors. I don't feel a need for extra protection for the hinge but maybe thats just me. As long the phone is adequately protected by a case, take abit of care when opening up the inner screen and of cos not to drop the phone. Few months down the road, you really don't give much of fark anymore.

calvinchoy

Reaction score
I m still rocking the stock screen protector that came pre-applied on the phone even though i have bought extra screen protectors. I don't feel a need for extra protection for the hinge but maybe thats just me. As long the phone is adequately protected by a case, take abit of care when opening up the inner screen and of cos not to drop the phone. Few months down the road, you really don't give much of fark anymore.
Have ordered the phone (black color) and will be here by next week. :)

Not thinking of getting a case for the phone as it will make it bulkier in size.

So the phone does come in stock screen protector? Good...I will use it until it peels off...haha....

Thanks for sharing!

chilarvet82

Reaction score
Looking to get this phone and would like to check with current users on the following:
1) Current version is it android 11 or color Os 12?
2) Android auto any issues?
3) Google Pay on MrT/Bus or paywave any issues?
4) WhatsApp Notifications or message notifications any issues?
5) Use digital token for posb and ocbc apps any issues?
6) Inner screen full screen for YouTube any issues?

These are what I use for my phone on a daily basis while I am out, as I have a xiaomi pad 5 to watch my YouTube, Netflix, Disney plus and other things at home.

As I am considering this over the Samsung Z Fold 3 now, as the price for both are now very similar being the fold 3 price dropping drastically since half a year ago.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking to get this phone and would like to check with current users on the following:
1) Current version is it android 11 or color Os 12
Color OS 12. Apparently Color OS 13 will be rolled out July or Aug.
2) Android auto any issues?
Android auto not working. Inherent issue with any phone running on china rom. Workaround is to unlock bootloader, root phone and then install android auto and configure it to run as system app BUT so far it seems no one has found a way to unlock the bootloader for Find N.
3) Google Pay on MrT/Bus or paywave any issues?
Personally not using Google pay. I am using Singtel Dash for bus/train and paywave type transactions and no issues encountered so far
4) WhatsApp Notifications or message notifications any issues?
Not a prolific Whatapps user myself but i occasionally use it to send files to my contacts and no issues encountered so far.
5) Use digital token for posb and ocbc apps any issues?
I use posb app and no issues with digital token. For that matter no issues receiving sms otp when making online transactions
6) Inner screen full screen for YouTube any issues?
I dont use the phone for media consumption but you might wanna refer to this i posted previously regarding running apps on the inner screen https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/oppo-find-n-foldable.6657836/post-139694754

Samsung Galaxy Fold 4 rumored to be release around Aug/Sept. Personally i would just wait to see what improvements, if any, the new Fold would bring.

Last edited:

chilarvet82

Reaction score
It keeps asking me to set up my Google Pay when I have it set up already, when I am tapping at the mrt station. Can anyone help me with this?

chilarvet82

Reaction score
It keeps asking me to set up my Google Pay when I have it set up already, when I am tapping at the mrt station. Can anyone help me with this?
The Google pay app keeps saying that the Google pay app is updating right now and you can't access the app

chilarvet82

Reaction score
Finally got the Google pay issue sorted by changing the settings of the Google within the phone itself, and not the Google Pay apk.

The only other issue was having to use the oppo apk market to download chrome, as it can't be downloaded in the Google playstore.

Loving the phone itself.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.