OPPO Find N (Foldable)

mosprockett

Reaction score
Yes, spending such amt of money on a flagship and encountering such paint peeling issues is really a turn off. Wonder if it's just a batch issue. Have some friends using the black version with no paint peeling issues.
Does black version of find N have any paint coating on the hinge? Seems like gray metal.

Aicirt

Reaction score
I'm using the Google messaging app, so far no issues. I did notice however ocbc internet banking app and Singapore pools app does not work. The ocbc pay anyone app works though. Guess there are still limitations with the cn rom

This is weird....i remember using OnePlus 9rt which is also using color is ROM from cn....all banking app works fine. Did you install it from Google play store or install it from extracted apk ?

But I'm kind of surprised that you are able to use the Google messaging app. The default launcher and massaging other two things that are forced by default and cannot use any third party app.

Aicirt

Reaction score
Any specific example of when this occurs?

When ever you receive sms.... If you try to use the Google messaging app as default is quite irritating cuz every time you receive a message it will prompt you back to the default messaging app?

But this is with colors OS china OnePlus 9rt and I assume it's more or less the same.

Still waiting for my find n....lol

mosprockett

Reaction score
Anyone has used find x3 pro before? Is the experience generally the same, just that it's not flip phone?

I really like camera and os experience.

Last edited:

KGuanZ

Reaction score
Hi, anyone know where to get the case for find N? Prefer clear on as mine is aurora.

dappercivility

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone has used find x3 pro before? Is the experience generally the same, just that it's not flip phone?

I really like camera and os experience.
I used Find X3 Pro before, typical Oppo Color OS UI. Camera wasnt that impressive to me, the S21U and iP13PM has better cameras but the Find X3 Pro by itself has pretty decent camera. The Oppo Find N has better camera or software resulting in better quality photos.

sam39sg

Reaction score
fht7iXw.jpeg

bennyb

Reaction score
ANyone selling oppo original case pm me thanks.
Any shops selling find N cases?

dappercivility

Master Member
Reaction score
Does black version of find N have any paint coating on the hinge? Seems like gray metal.
I just got another Oppo Find N in black, yes the hinge is a darker grey, should be some coating of sorts, not sure if it would peel though, will update here if I do experience any peeling/fading, hopefully not.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.