OPPO Find N (Foldable)

dappercivility

Reaction score
ANyone selling oppo original case pm me thanks.
Any shops selling find N cases?
There is a seller snapdragon on carousel but they only have the grey one available now. Unless you buy those plastic cases on shopee or lazada, good quality case is really difficult to find except for the original one.

bennyb

Reaction score
There is a seller snapdragon on carousel but they only have the grey one available now. Unless you buy those plastic cases on shopee or lazada, good quality case is really difficult to find except for the original one.
OIC ok. thanks. ORiginal one $60?

bennyb

Reaction score
Wanted to check.. the inner and outer screen configuration is same? cannot be different layout like the FOLD 3?

dappercivility

Reaction score
Just to share mobile hardware just received a batch of Oppo Find N Original case stocks. I just grabbed a black one. $60

bennyb

Reaction score
Is there anyway to rotate folded front screen to landscape? So far pretty happy with the fact that the front screen is more usable then FOLD3. NEtflix is ok.. Disney + the screen damn small lol

iichigoz

Reaction score
Hi guys, I’m considering getting this phone soon. Quite impressed with it. Anyone can show the screenshot of Netflix on the screen pls? I watch it a lot on my phone so it matters to me. Haha

aw1007

Reaction score
But inner screen F3 much more better...for media consuming,same movie F3 is 1inch more than FN.

aw1007

Reaction score
Hi guys, I’m considering getting this phone soon. Quite impressed with it. Anyone can show the screenshot of Netflix on the screen pls? I watch it a lot on my phone so it matters to me. Haha
Netflix shows would be at 5.9" on inner screen. 2 thick black bars ....

mosprockett

Reaction score
Is there anyway to rotate folded front screen to landscape? So far pretty happy with the fact that the front screen is more usable then FOLD3. NEtflix is ok.. Disney + the screen damn small lol
Do you mean front home screen rotate landscape?

By default apps like Netflix is already landscape on front screen

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.