
Don't have to waitI'm wondering if I should hoot the x9 ultra when x10 is out in SG...
- Find X10 (256GB): €1,399
- Find X10 (512GB): €1,599 (up ~60% vs the X9, make it make sense)
- Find X10 Pro Max (512GB): €1,799
- Giant 7,150 mAh battery with 80W charging
euro official price
hope so...waiting for official price in sg, 4 more days to goEu pricing forever higher than sg
I think sg at best +150 higher than x9 pro launch bah
in oppo redditSource? Link?
lol.. not going to happen this year due to shortage of RAM and SSD.Eu pricing forever higher than sg
I think sg at best +150 higher than x9 pro launch bah
If it really increases to a much higher price inflationlol.. not going to happen this year due to shortage of RAM and SSD.
You also need to reference to iPhone 18 Pro Max price increase as compared to iPhone 17.