In the X10 section:KNN. HWZ review still can't give local price.. What the ...
https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/inc...max-200mp-camera-find-x10-x10e-launch-pricing
![]()
Probably embargoKNN. HWZ review still can't give local price.. What the ...
https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/inc...max-200mp-camera-find-x10-x10e-launch-pricing
![]()
A bit hard.. the deposit don't even give preorder discount voucher liao.. maybe forum hwz event participants can get some special codes ... Doubt will be cheaper than the current x9 ultra pricing tho..Hopefully got good vouchers can get the 10pro max below 1.5
Shouldn't be a problemA bit hard.. the deposit don't even give preorder discount voucher liao.. maybe forum hwz event participants can get some special codes ... Doubt will be cheaper than the current x9 ultra pricing tho..
i mean oppo sg already no price, how u expect hwz to state pricing, but stating x10 also using 9600 pro is funnyKNN. HWZ review still can't give local price.. What the ...
https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/inc...max-200mp-camera-find-x10-x10e-launch-pricing
![]()
With shopee voucher can get brand new local set x9u for 1.4k le.. I doubt x10 pro max can get this cheap during PO or launch lol..Shouldn't be a problem
1st hand X9U selling for +/- $1700 now
Personally I don't think it makes sense to get X10P if it is priced higher than +/-$1400 (street value not SRP)
Samsung emc is much better lol..
$1.4k for X9U is a rare occurrence that 90% of the buyer won't be able to getWith shopee voucher can get brand new local set x9u for 1.4k le.. I doubt x10 pro max can get this cheap during PO or launch lol..
If 10 pro max around 1.4k then hoot!$1.4k for X9U is a rare occurrence that 90% of the buyer won't be able to get
Typical going rate is around $1.7 realistically speaking
That's why I feel that X10P realistic street pricing should be +/-$1.4k at launch
Makes sense.. but I always have access to the vouchers so must compare cheapest lol..$1.4k for X9U is a rare occurrence that 90% of the buyer won't be able to get
Typical going rate is around $1.7 realistically speaking
That's why I feel that X10P realistic street pricing should be +/-$1.4k at launch
KNN. HWZ review still can't give local price.. What the ...
https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/inc...max-200mp-camera-find-x10-x10e-launch-pricing
![]()
With shopee voucher can get brand new local set x9u for 1.4k le.. I doubt x10 pro max can get this cheap during PO or launch lol..
Last year cn x9 pro base 800 only lol..hhmmm, 1.4 to 1.6k for base x10 pro max is actually tempting.wonder if cn rom phones have high resale value or high trade in value.