KleoZy
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 5,812
- Reaction score
- 1,110
Hi all,
I do know we can get sleeved cables off the bookshelf at SLS or to purchase online custom sleeving cables. still am from old school, prefer to sleeve.. so does anyone knows where to purchase cheap paracord 550? I do know Hock Gift Shop at 61 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1, #02-19 Shun Li Industrial Park, 417943 do sell them but just like to find out if there are anymore local shops that sell them.
well intend to do my last PC build/mod for a good friend. I've tried with PET sleeves, they are ease but dislike the fact that you can see though the AWG 18 cables.
did some research on paracord and wanted to give it a try..
it will be helpful if anyone knows if there are any local shops that sell these cord...
hmm, I will post the finish product once I am done with this mini project. Guess this shall be my last PC build/mod....
thank you in advance.
I do know we can get sleeved cables off the bookshelf at SLS or to purchase online custom sleeving cables. still am from old school, prefer to sleeve.. so does anyone knows where to purchase cheap paracord 550? I do know Hock Gift Shop at 61 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1, #02-19 Shun Li Industrial Park, 417943 do sell them but just like to find out if there are anymore local shops that sell them.
well intend to do my last PC build/mod for a good friend. I've tried with PET sleeves, they are ease but dislike the fact that you can see though the AWG 18 cables.
did some research on paracord and wanted to give it a try..
it will be helpful if anyone knows if there are any local shops that sell these cord...
hmm, I will post the finish product once I am done with this mini project. Guess this shall be my last PC build/mod....
thank you in advance.
